1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Completing 1 Year of online presence

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Completing 1 Year of online presence

Christian Forum Site's 1st birthday coming up
    This forum was hosted on 08 Dec 2006, so next month we'll be completing a year of online presence. :king: :laugh: :cheff: :graduated: :snitch: :party: :guitar: By the Grace of God, we grew into this friendly community. I hope this forum continues to encourage you and other visitors.

Did you know?
    After creating this forum, I thought I wouldn't have time to maintain it. So I tried auctioning it. In the end, I ended up keeping the site because I didn't get the response I expected from the auction.

Thanks to...
    I firstly thank God for taking us this far and I thank all of you for participating in the discussions and inviting your friends to join in. Thanks so much for your prayers.

How can you help?
    1) Please pray so that the members learn and enjoy the discussions.
    2) Invite your friends to join. If you have a site, you could add a link to this site from yours.
    3) Your feed back is important and I will surely consider them for further forum development. Say, you can suggest we have a photo gallery or arcade section or blogs etc. I might not be able to implement them if they require more investments but I'll certainly consider them.

[​IMG] --> [​IMG] --> [​IMG] --> [​IMG]

Click below to see how the forum looked like previously:

Dec 14, 2005
    Dec 21, 2005
    Dec 24, 2005
    Jan 06, 2006
    Jan 10, 2006
    Jan 27, 2006
    Feb 05, 2006
    Feb 08, 2006
    Feb 09, 2006
    Feb 12, 2006
    Feb 15, 2006
    Feb 24, 2006
    Mar 23, 2006
    Apr 09, 2006
    Apr 12, 2006
    Apr 20, 2006
    Apr 27, 2006
    May 08, 2006
    May 24, 2006
  2. :camera: Photo Gallery available
    Our forum has a Photo Gallery and you can see the link on the navigation bar on top. So now you can upload your photos and maintain a small album here for members to view.

:glasses: Features:
    Allowed file types .gif , .jpg , .png , .bmp
    Max image size allowed 100 KB (will be increased with demand)
    Max image dimention allowed 1024 * 768
    Max number of images allowed for you 5
  3. Well done, Jeff - Amazing place to share with other Christians...
  4. Thanks Pastor Gary. We may not be as big and active like others now but I am sure with the traffic now that I get to the site, it is certainly going to grow. I just wouldnt be able to manage it after some time.
    Let God's will be done.
  5. Thanks for all your hard work, Jeff.
  6. You're welcome, Liberty. :)
  7. Just a week more to CFS's birthday. :party: :lmaosmiley:
  8. Actually, I thought this site was a lot older. You certainly have done much in one year!
  9. I must have previously missed this post- nice!!! An oldy but a goody!!!
  10. Your name says Dec 2005? :s

EDIT- LOL i thought this thread was new! :D i was thinking " huh, isnt it 2years?"
  12. i thought you lost all from 6 months past?any chance of my first posts updated then please.?
  13. I am not sure Mike- use the search function. Some stuff was lost. I found this old thread quite by accident.
  14. Its a good thread, thanks for bringing it up :D

i like looking at things like this