[COMPLETED] Temp downtime ahead

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
After downgrading my hosting plan from dedicated to vps, I am experiencing very slow server. Ideally a vps should still be able to handle our site well. It's possibly because of other heavy sites on the same server. So I requested our hosting company to move to us another vps with lighter load. This transfer might cause a slight downtime. My apologies for any inconvenience. Hopefully the transfer might make some improvement.

Thanks for the work you put in but I can't say I'd noticed the site being particularly slow from here. Also, judging by the member/guests I see on line at any time, I'd have guessed ordinary shared hosting would be enough.

Thanks for the work you put in but I can't say I'd noticed the site being particularly slow from here. Also, judging by the member/guests I see on line at any time, I'd have guessed ordinary shared hosting would be enough.

I don't want to give our members a slow site. Shared hosting probably is enough. With VPS, we have more control and security. We'll see how this goes.

Back