Commissioned to be A PROPHET UNTO ALL NATIONS Part 2

From 2000 to 2006 I posted a lot of items on many christian sites. In that time God let me know I was to be a prophet to all nations. Who me! What do I know. IN the first part when I wrote Mini-Sermons, a 84 year old Jewish man read them. Last thing I wrote of the mini's was a paper to sign if you accepted Jesus. He signed it. Shortly after he died.

When I posted on wb sites, a man from Pakistan told me he became a Christian. Showed a pic of his church with wall to wall people praising God.

A young Chinese girl wrote to me and said she was angry with her muslim mother for becoming a Christian. She got so mad at God so began reading the Bible to discredit Him. Instead she became
a Christian is teaching young Chinese Never give up. God knows how to arrange things. PTL!

I did a lot of rebelling before God turned me around---again. Like starting to get into the New Age and other cults. Just enough to know what they are trying to sell.

Keep on keeping on no matter what. God is still with you.

From 2000 to 2006 I posted a lot of items on many christian sites. In that time God let me know I was to be a prophet to all nations. Who me! What do I know. IN the first part when I wrote Mini-Sermons, a 84 year old Jewish man read them. Last thing I wrote of the mini's was a paper to sign if you accepted Jesus. He signed it. Shortly after he died.

When I posted on wb sites, a man from Pakistan told me he became a Christian. Showed a pic of his church with wall to wall people praising God.

A young Chinese girl wrote to me and said she was angry with her muslim mother for becoming a Christian. She got so mad at God so began reading the Bible to discredit Him. Instead she became
a Christian is teaching young Chinese Never give up. God knows how to arrange things. PTL!

I did a lot of rebelling before God turned me around---again. Like starting to get into the New Age and other cults. Just enough to know what they are trying to sell.

Keep on keeping on no matter what. God is still with you.

I'mreally glad you're exited. I get excited too when someone gives their testimony about what God does for them.

Here is the scripture the Holy Spirit gave me. Jeremiah #4:4 KJV)
Before I formed you in the belly I knew you and before you came forth out of the womb, I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations." In these times , with the web, it is much easier to reach people all over the world. Jeremiah was linited. In the dictionary it means an inspired preacher who speaks for God under inspired guidance. It can be an inspired teacher, both male and female.
Heb 4:12 "The Word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword."
I had to go through a lot of things I didn't like. God showed me that all the writing I was doing was His project---not mine. I was getting pretty arrogant. Most of my life I was told I was stupid and couldn't do anything right. I believed it most of my life. God showed me I could do all things through God who strengthens me. I take no credit. God is all.

Keep on keeping on no ma

Hi im new sorry my mistake, i kinda copied and pasted ur reply. Im so new lol. What i meant to say was, thats awesome... Im glad God pulled you out of the darkness, i was like you i fell pray to the newage but bc of God's mercy and grace he saved me and called me to me to do intercessory prayer and missionary. Im so happy for you, and i just joined today this site seems really awesome i liikkee it! Lol congrats!

Back