1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Coastal Erosion As Result Of Global Warming?

Discussion in 'Environmental Issues' started by 福井舞, Aug 31, 2014.

1. sorry, I am just reposting this

I have provided relevant excerpts from both articles

the moderator has kindly started a new thread for me under "coastal erosion concerns" because he felt it would get more viewers than under original thread " Global warming proven to be a hoax " which is four years old

I appreciate it.

but I felt the new title does not reflect the topic I actually want to discuss or the purpose of my original post.

it is global warming that I want to address using those thread

and I will PM the moderator to see if he could delete that other thread.

the relevant part from slate.com is as follows

Climate change is altering sea level in a couple of ways. As the oceans soak up heat, the water expands. And when glaciers and ice sheets melt, that water drains into the sea.
    Sea levels rose mere inches in the 20th century, but scientists estimate that oceans could rise
    2 to 7 feet by 2100. Even 1 foot—possible in some places within the next few decades, or less than the length of a 30-year mortgage—will eat away at beaches and destroy homes. Nuisance flooding has already increased significantly on all U.S. coasts, with no hurricanes or other storms required, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported in July.
    Just play a bit with
    Climate Central’s Surging Seas sea-level manipulation map and it’s easy to see why coastal areas might be risky places to invest in. Even a tiny increase puts swaths of beach and waterside land at risk of being drowned

above links further proves that the serious and indicated Global warming as it's cause.

But there are even bigger problems than potential sewage releases. As it turns out, it’s hard to get another community to hand over 600,000 cubic yards of sand, even though, as Russ Boudreau, Broad Beach’s engineering consultant, claims, much of the sand they’re going after is in offshore areas that these communities will never need to access, even in the worst global-warming scenarios

On the NASA campus in Pasadena, Bill Patzert showed his computer simulations made from data collected by satellite that measure the way the sea is heating up, and thus expanding. “You want a solution to the sea-level-rise problem, but there are only temporary, expensive solutions, and every year, every decade, those solutions become less realistic,” he says. “In the next 50 years, Broad Beach is going to be toast. I will guarantee it. Not only that, take a good picture of P.C.H., because down the line it probably won’t be there, either. You can show it to your great-grandchildren and say, ‘That was a great road

both links have been taken off temporarily by moderators to examine for virus and so on and passed the inspection.

anyway, as many of you knows, Vanity fair and Slate are both reputable, well known sites.

so please check them out if you want to know some more.

2. also Pastor Gary posted the response below in the other thread

Personal comment - The earth is still coming out of the last Ice Age. This cycle has occured thousands of times over earth's history, but God gave us a promise in Genesis 8:22 (KJV), "2 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease
  3. As I grew up in South Florida, I've seen the effects of coastal erosion over the years. One thing that seemed to worsen the effects is when property is placed exceedingly close to the shoreline. Many cities in Florida have had to buy sand from other places in order to rebuild the coastline from erosion. I am truly sad to know what is going to happen over the coming decades to my hometown.
  4. I'm so sick of this topic, honestly. I'm not saying it's not true or that it is true, just that I'm sick of it. I see it as another way to control the masses through fear and glean funds for their own agenda - like Gore and his mansion and planes. If he were serious, I mean really serious, about his cause he'd live in a hut and off the land. And there are people that do that and yet have no voice, well, because they have no funds. I'll believe it's serious when the governments allow free energy and a means for the masses to use the electricity in the air (see Tesla) and other ways to do things. When those in power stop demanding of the masses what they themselves refuse to do, then something will be done about it. The money being raked in in Europe in the name of conservation would utterly surprise you and yet no one does anything about providing a better system. Most metros are so full it's disgusting. As soon as something REAL is invented to help in energy or the environment that takes away funds from corporations or governments, those powers come in and take them away from the public.
  5. If anyone is concerned about helping combat coastal erosion, please consider joining the Surfrider Foundation.

Attached Files:

6. There has been a society, Ubuntu, I may have spelled it wrong, but anyhow, it is a society w/o money. Everyone contributes with their best abilities, some farming, some taking care of animals, some clothing, etc. In this society, no one is above another, everyone is equal, and everyone is taken care of or provided for. I think it started in south Africa. Just sayin'
  7. Good to know :) There are people trying.
  8. Okay, let’s put this “global warming” bogeyman to rest, once and for all.

There is a group of organizations that connect into the British-based secret society called The Round Table.

The real controllers and funders were, and are, the House of Rothschild, the banking dynasty which is at the heart of so much of the global conspiracy. This is not an anti-Jewish remark because the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish. The Rothschilds have manipulated Jewish people more than any other!

There are many more elite groups within its web, but these "Round Table" organizations have among their number the top people in global politics, business, banking, military (especially NATO), media, "education" and so forth. These are the channels through which the same global policies are coordinated and manipulated outside of public knowledge through apparently unconnected countries, political parties, and institutions.

Briefly, the network was created to advance through the 20th century and beyond the Illuminati agenda for the centralized control of Planet Earth.

The upper levels of secret societies like the Freemasons, Knights of Malta, etc., connect into this Round Table web also.

Note the Club of Rome in the image below. It was founded in 1968. This secretive organization, utilizing “environment” and “eugenics” fronts, admitted manufacturing the global warming threat in 1990. The Club of Rome is still pushing the same hoax today, with its issuance of an alarmist report predicting a catastrophic rise in temperatures that will decimate the planet.

On page 75 of their 1990 publication entitled The First Global Revolution, the organization outlined how they would manufacture ecological scares in order to manipulate the public into accepting the imposition of a dictatorial world government run by them.

“In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself,” states the report.

The passage appears under a sub headline entitled, “The common enemy of humanity is Man.”

For those who are stickers for documentation, you can easily read page 75 of The Club of Rome’s report for yourself here.

Attached Files:

9. All of that also comes under the so called new world order. And condlisa rice says she would like to be the first leader. If you would like more info on this and many other things that are a concern look up, The Obama deception in youtube. Its very scary stuff the death of evil man can go to. Dont think i am blaming Obama. No hes a disposable pawn.

Ps and global warming name has changed because it didnt fit with Al gores viists to other countrys He was preach global warming, and every where he went they got record cold and snow for the first time and he was looking rather foolish. So it was changed to climate change. Remember?
  10. Coastal erosion? Global warming?

Sin is the cause...
  11. Well; it is the sin of Adam that caused God to curse the creation to fulfill His Word in Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The problem we have as humans in this day in age is our presuppositions that lean towards a naturalist/ materialist understanding of science. We use our logic and reason to to say ' Oh, coastal erosion is caused by the observable science perceived as 'Global Warming' which we attribute to the human virus contaminating mother earth.'

We might not directly think this way out loud-but this is the way the world has programmed us to think.

A more accurate statement looking through the biblical lens; proven by true observable science would be: 'God is allowing the solar activity to influence earth's atmosphere as part of the deterioration of this present earth. One side effect of God's fulfillment of His Word in Genesis 3 ( 17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.) is coastal erosion.'

We need to change our perspective of science (repent) and put God back in it.

Our God IS the God who authored science and the laws of the universe. Don't let naturalistic, humanistic, materialistic axioms blur your view of true science created by God. Evolution is completely contradictory of itself: 'out of chaos and random chance is order.' [X] Wrong answer! God is the author of order in our universe-from the beginning (Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.)

You either believe the bible or you don't-there is no "grey area" with God.

Satan is simply a vessel created by God for destruction; Satan has no power lest God allow it. Satan may be the 'prince' of this present earth-but Satan still answers to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
  12. may I ask how many of you posted in this thread is currently a multimillionaire or even a billionaire?

I think it is very pathetic to see Christians doing the bidding of billionaires such as the Koch brothers.

please remember, you are suppose to worship our Lord, and worship Him only, not FOX NEWS, OR BILL OREILLY!

let me repeat, you are to follow Jesus Christ only, not FOX NEWS, OR BILL OREILLY.

thank you
  13. I just think it is a bit saddening to see Christians so easily believe lies , that they became Satan's tool.....