Cloud-In-A-Can - the revoluntionary house cooling system!

Discussion in 'Humor' started by NearertoGod, May 25, 2008.

1. Cloud-In-A-Can - the revoluntionary house cooling system!

Are you hot?
    Is it terrible to not have one drop of rain?
    When you see a cloud do you cry?
    Then no worries....we have something just for you, it's called...

Cloud-In-A-Can
    Cloud-In-A-Can is a revoluntionary object. It has all the right chemicals and items in it to create clouds...easily and quickly.

Spray in your house for about 5 - 10 minutes. In less than 3 you will have a cool cloud cover and your house will be 20 - 50% cooler than outside - GUARANTEED.

Just shake, spray, and wait. There are many types so pick the best one for you!

1 - BASIC CLOUD COVER
    Delivers a cloud cover - house should go from 120 - 80 degrees to about 70 - 50 degrees.
    2 - MISTY
    Delivers clouds and mist/fog - best used in the morning. Lowest temperature is 60 - 30 degrees.
    3 - RAINSTORM
    Delivers a thick rainstorm cloud cover, includes rain. Rain lasts up to 2 hours depending on how much you spray. Lowest temperature is 70 - 30 degrees.
    4 - THUNDERHEADS
    Delivers thunderheads - you may want to cover your ears and turn-off all eletrical appliances.
    Lowest temperature is 79 - 40 degrees.

Our 30-day RISK-FREE trial starts at $19.95 and includes shipping and handling.

DISCLAIMER:
    INJURIES OR EXTREME CLOUD COVER NOT OUR FAULT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW THEM BEFORE USING CLOUD-IN-A-CAN PRODUCTS.​

2. These are REAL testimonials given by our customers:

"Cloud-In-A-Can is one of the weirdest products I've ever bought."

"I sprayed some in my car and when I got inside it was raining - and I mean REAL raindrops were falling from the ceiling and there was a 10 inch thick cloud cover sitting above my head!"

"I reccomend using the thunderhead Cloud-In-A-Can product when no one is home. I thought it wouldn't be that loud but it was like I actually had a real thunderstorm in my home - there was REAL lightning coming out of the clouds! It got so cold, hail started falling out of them - it was crazy."

3. I used that stuff once to kill wasps in my barn. :D

4. Lol! :D:D:D:D

5. One word of warning...do not ingest.

Rooster: Why would you even THINK about eating this stuff?

Bana: What makes you think I tried it? I'm just saying, hypothetically, it could be bad for you.

Donkey: Well, hypothetically, I thought it was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life when the lightning started shooting out of your nose.

6. Oh, they must not have put that on their cans, did they? Or was it in "fine print":D

7. Fine print is for wimps!