1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by chuff, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Chuff!

Hello, everyone..
    I'm not a newbie to forums, but I'm a newbie to this one...

I've joined other forums and been verbally assaulted for my faith, and I know if I did the same to any other belief, I would be considered a criminal.

I'm 16, and I love to write.
    I'm a poet, an artist, and a reader. My favorite poet is E.E. Cummings, and my favorite author is James Joyce.

I also play piano, sing, and write songs.

In addition, I love to study languages.
    My current one of interest, though I am not deeply perusing it, is Italian.
    I don't actually know enough of any language I've studied to say I really speak it... so I only know English, truthfully. I can't stick with one to study, because they're all so interesting.
    Languages I've studied in the past include (in no order):

Romanian, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Irish Gaelic, Japanese, Esperanto, Interlingua, Norwegian, and I've even tried making my own languages.

I change between them so quickly, who knows which one I'll study next!

I want to serve my King.
    So here I am, on this Christian forum.
    Hi everyone.

2. Welcome to CFS Chuff- it is nice to have you here with us!
  3. Hello and welcome Chuff! Since you've studied some Romanian, here's a authentic "hello" in this language from a native of Romania:

Bine ai venit, Chuff! Sper ca o sa fii fericit aici!

It means: "Welcome Chuff. I hope you'll be happy here!"

P.S. By the way... I like Gary Oldman too! Is that a picture from "Airforce 1"?
  4. Da, stiu.

Yeah it's from Air Force One. I love that movie.
    I knew from the flag you were Romanian.
    Multumesc pentru cuvintele tale!

That's probably a massacre of Romanian, but it's been so long :D

Much love in Christ,
  5. No, actually it's perfect! I've always loved languages too. Italian and French among them, however I don't have a chance to speak either of those so I am sure I have forgotten how. To be honest, there are times when I have to think a few seconds before I formulate a phrase in Romanian when I speak with my family on the phone. I only speak english here and I have been in USA for almost 15 years, so, if you don't use a language, you forget it. I'd love to start learning Italian and French again. They are both beautiful languages. You said you've tried making your own languages... Can you elaborate a little. I'd be curious to see what you've come up with.

6. :welcome:

7. Hello Chuff!

--Fernando Gumbs
  8. Hello Chuff! Hope to see more of your posts.