1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Chuckly Quotes

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Whirlwind, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Chuckly Quotes

"Sure, it's going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway." -- A member of the Texas pesticide review board, on chlordane.

2. "These are not my figures I'm quoting. They're from someone who knows what he's talking about." -- A congressman, during a debate.

3. "They're multi-purpose. Not only do they put the clips on, but they take them off." -- An explanation for why the Air Force bought $1000 pliers.

4. "A reminder to all lady Lancers that you are not to wear t-shirt tank tops on campus. If you do so, you will be asked to remove them." -- An announcement that appeared in a Hilltop High School (Home of the Lancers) bulletin.

A cheerful heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

5. "Tired of the same old diet plans that don't work? Try this one!" -- On a billboard.

6. :D

It is terrible to comtemplate how few politicians are hanged.
    ~Gilbert K. Chesterton

7. Sign in a Goodwill that I shopped at in The Dalles, OR. I got a picture of my friend just looooooking at the sign like he was going crazy. The clothing section was downstairs. Upstairs is furniture and household items.

"WARNING: You are to leave all clothing downstairs while shopping!"