Christ's True Birthday? September 9-14, -2 BC?

While I too liked the video, I used the word of God to find Jesus birthday. Page 88 of my study spells it all out. 8 October 7BC was His birthday which is 15 Tishri 3755, the Feast of Tabernacle. There is a complex tapestry behind this specific date with all the scriptures involved. Least of which being that people don't take into account the actual biblical calendar, and that the days the Feasts only fall on certain days of the week...Like Passover, it never falls on Tuesday, Thursday, nor Sunday. It all comes down to Jesus being "about thirty" with three recorded Passovers with Him dying on the third one. Three days and three nights in the grave: if Friday, it'd be only on 33 A.D.... Making Jesus 34, too old. If Wednesday, then only 27 A.D. or 30 A.D.or 37 A.D. 37 is too old, 30 could work. But with all the other players in Luke 3, only 27 A.D. fits making the birth at 7 B.C. Just my thoughts.

I can't say that I agree or disagree...but thank you for your input. (We may have gotten a touch off topic with the Shofar thing! :LOL: )

I believe the 2BC to be closer to accurate as far as there research goes. However, there doesn't seem to be any concrete evidence either way as I have heard lots of dates. I have even heard that in some form of Catholicism the believe Jesus to have been alive until 90 AD or something like that, maybe it was 60 AD? Not sure....

What I found fascinating was the uniqueness of the star alignments which can be seen with the software...as he said a 'once in 111 million years' experience. How true that is? I don't know-I am NOT an Astronomer as previously stated ( or an "astronomy" LOL . See first post).

As with 'Creation Science' research, we see the evidence of God in the rarities, oddities, the unique aspects of any 'science'. Look for God in the things that are NOT normal-that can only be supernatural. Example: in geology; when looked at through the lens of creation, there are a plethora of signs that point to creation being true, But you have to be willing to see them....

One example of this would be the aftermath of Mt. St. Helen's in 1980 and how much it seems to be an example of a 'mini Grand Canyon' that was formed in a short period of time-not "millions of years ago".

I think Missler puts the crucifixion at 32 AD on a Wednesday/Thursday. He points out that feast of unleavened bread is a sabbath and that the women went to the tomb after the sabbathS - plural. Wednesday night is passover (the 14th) and the trials take place...Thursday.

Against it can't be in 32, because the Passover was on Monday. For Jesus to rise on Sunday it would have been five days in the tomb. Just saying, there are only one in which Jesus died and it must also include Daniels prophecy which falls in 27 A.D. only. The information is in the scriptures but you must ignore man's altered history books and stick to the scriptures.

I can't say that I agree or disagree...but thank you for your input. (We may have gotten a touch off topic with the Shofar thing! :LOL: )

I believe the 2BC to be closer to accurate as far as there research goes. However, there doesn't seem to be any concrete evidence either way as I have heard lots of dates. I have even heard that in some form of Catholicism the believe Jesus to have been alive until 90 AD or something like that, maybe it was 60 AD? Not sure....

What I found fascinating was the uniqueness of the star alignments which can be seen with the software...as he said a 'once in 111 million years' experience. How true that is? I don't know-I am NOT an Astronomer as previously stated ( or an "astronomy" LOL . See first post).

As with 'Creation Science' research, we see the evidence of God in the rarities, oddities, the unique aspects of any 'science'. Look for God in the things that are NOT normal-that can only be supernatural. Example: in geology; when looked at through the lens of creation, there are a plethora of signs that point to creation being true, But you have to be willing to see them....

One example of this would be the aftermath of Mt. St. Helen's in 1980 and how much it seems to be an example of a 'mini Grand Canyon' that was formed in a short period of time-not "millions of years ago".
Every astronomy software is in error when matched against the word of God because not one takes into account Joshua's long day or Hezekiah's ten degree offset. The word of God has all the answers to all our questions, we just have to do some homework. My study took ten years to verify.

Missler uses scriptures when he makes his positions (in video)....but I may have mispoke about 32 AD but I recall him saying it in one of the videos I watched of his. The software used by Mazzaroth guy and Missler and many others, including @Brother_Mike_V, all seem to be using the same software program because I keep seeing the same constellation visual of the 12 constellations.

may-sky-2012-with-figures1.png

The calendars and times confuse me and I don't know what is right. As for the Wednesday crucifixion - as far as I know, scripture says He was gone by Sunday - it doesn't specify when He left the tomb. I lean to Abdicate's work because I can see the detail and work he has put into the chronology. I can't say I agree with all of the chronology but I would say I lack the knowledge to put a point to it.

The calendars and times confuse me and I don't know what is right. As for the Wednesday crucifixion - as far as I know, scripture says He was gone by Sunday - it doesn't specify when He left the tomb. I lean to Abdicate's work because I can see the detail and work he has put into the chronology. I can't say I agree with all of the chronology but I would say I lack the knowledge to put a point to it.

I will say, in my wayward youth, I studied astrology in-depth, and most of the astrologers back and the day (as I recall) had Christ as a pisces and I think most fell in the area of 32 AD.....Here's one that has it in 6/7BC:
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Jesus_Christ

Before computers, the hardest part was casting the natal chart with all it's math/times/logrithmns/GPS. In the right hands, I found it valid for personality categorization.

And astrologically speaking, Virgo as a birth sign (which is opposed to Pisces) makes a lot of sense to me because it is almost always/universally portrayed as the sign of the servant/public service. In my natal chart, for instance, I have virgo rising, and I was born in the sign of the lamb...erm ram I mean. Maybe I'm biased :)

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong: I am not trying to say that September 13-14th 2 BC in our current time & calendar scale is an absolute. @Abdicate; yes I agree that God's Word is the #1 resource. As I said in the original post:

Ever since @Silk shared this video: Mazzoroth the story of Yeshua ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUQEMqF5dL8 ) I was able to duplicate the results for the most part in the program using the dates shown; compiled on with the knowledge of the harvest and Feast of Trumpets ( https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana ) & Scripture; I believe it is plausible that Jesus was born in September -2 BC.

I also agree that our 'timeline' and calendar are not 100% accurate. Consider this though-the program doesn't discriminate in the orbital cycles of the stars according to 'dates'-it just runs it-you could call the months whatever you want-but the PC program just cycles the planets as they are mathematically designed to rotate. Therefore, in our current 'Gregorian' calendar format-this date would be accurate.

I believe it is a whole lot closer than the popularized and commercialized December 25th. Dare I say that I also believe this would lend credence to us 'gentiles' learning about the Lords original commanded feasts and the importance of them. I am thinking that if the LORD came to earth on the 'Feast of Trumpets' and died at Passover, maybe we should be observing these with a bit more reverence to the LORD and respect for our older brothers the 'Jews' remembering we are grafted into the root of Jesse....

I am wondering if that's why my Pastor does our 'Harvest Time' program in the month of September? Of course it could be coincidental since we are in our harvest season in Western New York...

I have been watching too many Missler videos: but in one, he indicates that there is a theory that around 710 BC - the time of Joshua - there was one day that was rather long because the sun stood still and there is evidence that the Chinese recorded the same. They are saying that at one time the orbit of Mars was closer to earth than it is today and the orbits stabilized at around 710 BC, making us change our calendars as our year lengthened by ~5 days and Mars decreased same amount to what it is today. Missler uses as a sort of support, Gulliver's travels, where the author used old mythologies to say that Mars had 2 moons (which can't be seen by the naked eye) 150 years before a telescope strong enough was invented so we could see them. They are thinking Swift used "old mythologies". I got an email today that mentioned Gulliver's Travels...http://www.simchajtv.com/gullivers-travels-decoded/ and yahoo is hebrew. Could be the old mythologies were Jewish tales?

Ahhh..the memory of old age. Virgo dates are 8/23 to 9/22. But watching the 10 min part of my faux pas corrects them I hope.

I have been watching too many Missler videos: but in one, he indicates that there is a theory that around 710 BC - the time of Joshua - there was one day that was rather long because the sun stood still and there is evidence that the Chinese recorded the same. They are saying that at one time the orbit of Mars was closer to earth than it is today and the orbits stabilized at around 710 BC, making us change our calendars as our year lengthened by ~5 days and Mars decreased same amount to what it is today. Missler uses as a sort of support, Gulliver's travels, where the author used old mythologies to say that Mars had 2 moons (which can't be seen by the naked eye) 150 years before a telescope strong enough was invented so we could see them. They are thinking Swift used "old mythologies". I got an email today that mentioned Gulliver's Travels...http://www.simchajtv.com/gullivers-travels-decoded/ and yahoo is hebrew. Could be the old mythologies were Jewish tales?
I have all this is my study... 701B.C. all the calendars of the world changed at the same time, and when eclipses stated to occur. The moon was not in the orbit it is in now, it was above the earth. Because of Isaiah's description of the end times, I believe we will return to a 360-day year, but also because of the coming asteroids, our rotational speed with increase by 8 hours. Hardly anyone will survive or as Isaiah says man will be more rare than gold.

It can also be noted that despite all the nativity plays etc .The wise men (who or where does it say there are three?) who came from the east did NOT come to the manger and the night that Jesus was born.
The shepherds certainly did .
But when Herod asked them diligently when they first saw the star in the east . Later he killed every child 2 YEARS and under .
It took them up to two years from when they first saw the star in the east and FOLLOWED it till they reached "the HOUSE" where the "CHILD" lived.
The number of wise men being three is simply a conclusion jumped to by the number of gifts presented .But the whole of Jerusalem was in uproar by their visit . They did not come simply with three people but in a caravan and quite possibly of their own .Given the value of the gifts .
The next question worth asking would be where from the east of Israel would it take two years to get from?
Did they also make the mistake of seeing Jerusalem and jumped to their own conclusion rather than follow the star that the "king of the Jews "MUST be in the capital city .
its worth noting also that it was gentiles who recognised him and declared him to be "king of the Jews" at his birth and it was a gentile ;Pilate, who recognised him as the "King of the Jews " at his death.
As to the date (?) of his birth.If scripture does not give it ,it really is not needed . Save that eh was born "according to the scriptures " as also in the time frame according to the scriptures , as also the place ,according to the scriptures.

in Christ
gerald

Back