1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas music or Music about Christianity..It's all kind of weird to me ..

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by davesimone, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Hi All,

Hope I am posting in the correct location.. I have been over at the newbie section and Thought I would get out of my comfort Zone.:)

I just listened to a beautiful Christian song speaking of Jesus and all his glory.. Do you think it;s right for people to use Christmas as a way to share this stuff or perhaps I am being over analytical. Maybe these guys are great Christians and also great Marketers.

Anyway exploit or not:0 Here is the link It's probably one of the most beautiful Christian/Christmas songs I have heard in a long time.

The kids voice is Beautiful.. The name of the song is also Called "Beautiful

Hope you enjoy

2. Hi All,

Did anyone watch this or have a comment,Was this inappropriate.

Let me know

3. Its a nice song. Who cares if they do it for money at Christmas time! Luke 9:50
  4. Right..

Thanks for your feedback
  5. Ya Simone you posted in the right place :) It is a very "Beautiful" song. It is very good to see youth spreading the JOY of Jesus. If he makes money as a musician then he should get paid. God WANTS us to prosper especially if you work on Gods' name you will abound in riches of Heaven and earth.
    Good post brother :)