CHRISTMAS GATHERING

Here it will be ham, hashbrown casserole, sweet potatoes, cornbread dressing, mac n cheese, green beans, corn, rolls and a dessert my daughter-in-law is bringing. I think we will have plenty, although that roast beef Cturtle is having sounds better! Lol

We will be having roast beef, Cranberry salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, mashed sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, crescent rolls and a cherry desert with puff pastry.

Plus cinnamon rolls and maybe potatoes and eggs for breakfast.

We had the mashed sweet potatoes and green beans for Thanksgiving. Those mashed sweet potatoes and some kind of good!!!!!

Here it will be ham, hashbrown casserole, sweet potatoes, cornbread dressing, mac n cheese, green beans, corn, rolls and a dessert my daughter-in-law is bringing. I think we will have plenty, although that roast beef Cturtle is having sounds better! Lol

Any chance on getting the hash brown casserole recipe?

HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

Ingredients

2 pounds frozen hash browns, thawed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 11 x 14 inch casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
  • In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.

HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

Ingredients

2 pounds frozen hash browns, thawed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Directions
  • Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 11 x 14 inch casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
  • In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.
Yum!!! Thank you very much =)

Venison roast, deep fried Bass, green beans with smoked ham hock, smashed sweet taters, sweet corn bread, deviled eggs, punkin pie, lemon merange pie and the guest of Honor Jesus to sit with us and share His love and joy. What a group :ROFLMAO::cool:

Goose! Have just finished wrestling with it. (Don't panic anyone, it wasn't still alive!) This Christmas seems to have involved a lot of wrestling...with the giant Christmas tree, the wrapping paper, the sticky tape... Am quite tired now:)

Back