1. A place of fellowship, support, encouragement, and learning shared by members from all around the world. We pray that this online community helps you grow closer to God while you build relationships with other people. Our forums are free, easy to use and equipped with features to enhance your online experience. Sign Up Now >>

ChristianVolume.com - Amplifying Christ Daily - A Faith Based Youtube

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by christianvolume, Sep 3, 2010.

?

How Would you Grade the Site Overall?

1. A+

25.0%
  2. A-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. B+

25.0%
  4. B-

50.0%
  5. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. F :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. christianvolume

christianvolume Active Member

ChristianVolume.com - Amplifying Christ Daily - A Faith Based Youtube

Hello CFS Friends,

I started posting on the forums yesterday and have really enjoyed the fellowship. I was approved to share my site here so wanted to let those interested about it.

www.ChristianVolume.com a Christian Video Sharing Social Network. It is still fairly new, just started a few months back but is growing. The site is 100% free to use and just like youtube you can create your own profiles, message, blog, post comments, add friends and more. I would be honored if you stopped by and took a peek :)

I am hoping to redesign soon, but just working out all the bugs first. Please let me know if the site loads slow for you or if you run into any bugs. I have recently upgraded hosts so should be loading quick :)

Blessings,

Ryan T

[​IMG]
  2. Psalm91

Psalm91 Inactive

I like it Ryan, just bookmarked it.
  3. christianvolume

Thank you Psalms91! I appreciate the visit :)
  4. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Inactive

I'll have to visit after work . looking forward . will let you know .
  5. christianvolume

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the reply, I hope you like the site when you visit :)
  6. Dusty

Dusty Inactive

I'm Impressed. Very nice.
  7. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Inactive

I liked it :) i sent a PM with what i liked and also suggestions .
  8. Rumely

Rumely Senior Moderator Staff Member

I put it in my favorites so I can look it over later.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. christianvolume

I got your pm, thank you for the in depth review. I appreciate you taking the time from your busy day to look at my little site :)

Thanks Rumely, I hope you enjoy the site!
  10. christianvolume

Hey Rumely,

Thanks again for joining CV :)

I appreciate you stopping by! Looks like they doing a makeover here at cfs too!
  11. Jeff

Jeff Webmaster Staff Member Supporter

I tried joining and it said I was already a member. I might have registered sometime back. I tried logging in and it said I haven't confirmed my email address. I searched but I couldn't find it. My username is jeffinj. :)
  12. christianvolume

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for joining the site, I really appreciate you stopping by. When you sign up there is a confirmation email that is sent to verify your account. The problem is sometimes it gets sent to the spam box. I went ahead manually activated your account for you :)

Let me know if you need any other help and thanks for taking the time check it out. Look forward to the fellowship with you and Rumely here and on CV!
  13. Jeff

Thanks. I actually have that email address forwarded to another address so my spam stays unseen. I have done this to direct different emails to different addresses.

Thanks for adding me. I'll check it out soon. :)
  14. christianvolume

O ya, I do that exact same thing so I completely understand!

Thanks!
  15. Rumely

Rumely Senior Moderator Staff Member

I think your site has a great future, and I'm looking forward to seeing what that future holds. :) And I hope to be a part of forming that future.
  16. christianvolume

Well thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement and inspiration. I have around 15 mods planned over the next 6 months I am hoping to add slowly into the ministry site.
  17. christianvolume

Hey Everyone, I wanted to share the NEW ChristianVolume.com with you guys. I have been working really hard on a new design and features. There is still some bugs and things I am working out but would love some feedback on the new look and feel :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Jeff

Hey everyone, Ryan has been working on giving ChristianVolume.com a new design with some exciting changes. Check it out. Some of our members are already there. CV has an amazing forum there too. :) It kinda reminds me of CFS during it early days. :D God bless this ministry.
    • Like Like x 1