Christians in South Tambun Bekasi, Indonesia Prohibited from Praying at Home

A group of Muslim residents led by local community leaders became angry and dispersed the prayer activity with Christians in Tambun Selatan, Bekasi, Indonesia.

This local leader reasoned that Christians use the house as a place of worship. Several Christians were praying together at the house, and this angered some Muslim residents and community leaders.

Source: https://www.msn.com/id-id/berita/ot...-kristen-di-tambun-selatan-bekasi/ar-AA1cLU8w

Hello pelihat;

The persecution continues in Indonesia and on all four corners of the earth.

In 1998 our Church rented the sanctuary and time slot to the Indonesian Baptist Church. In 2000 some of their musicians partnered with our praise team and recorded a CD that was distributed to parts of the world. The proceeds went to other countries. In Indonesia we sent offerings to young adult Christians who were attending seminary but needed funding.

It was a worthwhile project and what ministered to me was Jesus' reassurance and promises when we served in Romania and Ukraine last year;

Matthew 5:11-12, 11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. - ESV

And in Matthew 16:17-19. 17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. - ESV

I'm grateful for the prayers we received as much as the prayers being lifted up for you and your home country.

God bless you, brother. Keep the faith!

Thank you. Your prayers strengthen us.

Hello pelihat;

The persecution continues in Indonesia and on all four corners of the earth.

In 1998 our Church rented the sanctuary and time slot to the Indonesian Baptist Church. In 2000 some of their musicians partnered with our praise team and recorded a CD that was distributed to parts of the world. The proceeds went to other countries. In Indonesia we sent offerings to young adult Christians who were attending seminary but needed funding.

It was a worthwhile project and what ministered to me was Jesus' reassurance and promises when we served in Romania and Ukraine last year;

Matthew 5:11-12, 11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. - ESV

And in Matthew 16:17-19. 17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. - ESV

I'm grateful for the prayers we received as much as the prayers being lifted up for you and your home country.

God bless you, brother. Keep the faith!

Back