1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christian outdoors people

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Fish Catcher Jim, May 28, 2015.

1. I was wondering if there could be a section added for Christian Outdoors People ?
    I was thinking on a "SAFE" place where members here could share stories and tips and tricks and testimonies and so forth. I know there are a lot of members who fish or hunt or camp etc in here and I thought it would just be another avenue to draw brothers and sister together in fellowship in things we enjoy doing as well.

Just a thought for I feel like so many of the members just live down the road since we spend so much time together in here.
    Thank You for reading this
    God Bless and Thank You for making this such a wonderful and safe place to fellowship.
    Have a wonderful day
    Jim

2. I would think that " A day in our lives" would be the place to do this :) In the Gallery section.

3. Thank You and maybe we can give it a try
    Blessings

4. I could always request this for you Jim with the webmaster.
    Try Chilli's advice first; if you then decide you would like a separate section, please let me know.

5. Thank You and I shall do just that tonight.
    God Bless