1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christian Metal!!

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by least in the kingdom, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Christian Metal!!

2. I wish I had my long hair back for this one...

(note, there are two Seventh Angels somehow, the other one is spelled 7th - two totally different bands)

3. My son will love these, thanks!:)

4. Being an ex-headbanger, I am seeking Christian metal that gets the blood pounding the way some of the secular metal bands do. The beat, drive and rhythm. Will have to check those out later. (I like Skillet: Whispers in the Dark)

5. these guys rock...

6. Im a real fan of Christian Rock/Metal/Neo classical...I play some of that stuff too :grin:.....Im more into bands like Narnia, Whitecross, Stryper, Resurrection Band, Petra etc etc.....You just gotta love em :smile:

Jake

7. Gotta love Living Water. One of my favorite tracks...The guitarist rocks :D