1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christian Girl At A Secular College

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by KFHistory25, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Hey, everyone, well I am new to this site but not new to God. I was raised in the church all my life. However, I am attending a school which is not affiliated with Christ and it can be a challenge. If anyone has advice it would be much appreciated :)
  2. Perhaps seeking out a way to meet other solid believers on campus would be a good start. There is strength in numbers.

3. Welcome aboard
    I have problems at my university campus too, we do have to face dealing with people who aren't believers eventually. Like Darby said, stick with the decent people, but also ask God to lock away your heart from Satan so that he cannot tempt you to wander from the path and that anything potentially bad would just deflect away and have no influence.
    I've been on campus for almost two years and almost don't take notice of people swearing anymore. I'm not saying it's okay to be around it all, but when you focus on keeping God in control of your life, Satan's influences become water off a duck's back and he cannot touch you.
    It's sort of like a Pilgrim's Progress situation, focus on the path rather than the dangers around you ;)
    KFHistory25 likes this.
  4. As mentioned-find some Bible believing Christians-and be 'the light of the world'; 'salt of the earth'.

You've been commissioned as an Ambassador in the LORD's Army- NO PRESSURE! :D