1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christian fantasy baseball league

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by derek, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian fantasy baseball league

Hi everyone I want to invite baseball fans who want to join our league. It will be for Christians only, that means no swear words or rude team names. You will need a Yahoo ID to play and below is the league info.

League ID#: 54937 League Name: mlbwatchers Password: faith
    God Bless
  2. Why has nobody else joined in? I'm in. Operation Obliteration (if it lets me use that long of a name). The drafts just opened up today, lets get it rollin people!!!!
  3. It says that the leagues full and not in draft mode. I'm guessing it's an error since you posted it just yesterday and nobody else has responded. People don't usually join without responding. Unless you already had people from another site and needed only one more player and someone joined shortly after you posted it. Whats the deal? If it's full alrady, how many teams?

4. If you notice, he posted it on the 10th. That was the day he joined the forum, that was the only post he made and that was the last day he was active. He may not be coming back.

As the OP has not returned since starting this thread (his only post on the forum) we are closing the thread.​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.