1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christian Book Covers

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Craig Dressler, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Sorry, I forgot to note that these are my books, you can read reviews of them on amazon or see my website.
    And thanks to Annie Berzovan [top] and Sussana Combs for the great covers.
  2. This is from the nonfiction Christian book for teens entitled Character Concert. One youth chaplain said of the book: "I was very impressed with it." Character Concert is available from Barnes and Noble and amazon.com. Character Concert 003.jpg
  3. Craig, there is a problem with your weblink christianbook2.web.com.
  4. [​IMG]

This was the cover of Quaker Life Magazine, July/Aug 1982, featuring my book cover. 30th Anniversary
  5. Hafren Book Cover.jpg The Christian teen fantasy entitled Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young at Heart was just released. I think you or your teen will enjoy the fast-paced plot and occasional humor. Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young at Heart is available from amazon.com and from the Lighthouse Christian Publishing website fantasy page 2. Also, if you would like to read an excerpt from the novel, go to the following link: http://christianteenfantasy.webs.com/
  6. ST Cover jpeg.jpg The Christian espionage novel entitled Heart of Terror is out now in digital formats and will be out in hard copy Jan. 15, 2013. If you would like to read an excerpt from the novel, go to the following link: http://christianespionagenovel.webs.com

Attached Files:

7. Fantastic covers.
  8. I like this fantastic covers. Nice.
  9. Here is a book cover that I illustrated, and also did the sketches for each chapter page---a great experience:

Robine likes this.