1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Christian Bale Gets Biblical In "exodus: Gods And Kings" Trailer

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Scripture Bird, Jul 9, 2014.

1. I'm sure they'll make Moses out to be a madman just like Noah...
    Scripture Bird likes this.
  2. :( I heard the Russell Crowe Noah movie was horrible. Not even close to following scripture. And that surprised me given Russell Crowe is suppose to be a devout Catholic. I'm shocked he would agree to portray the Biblical patriarch in a movie that diverged from scripture so radically.
  3. They are actors first, Christians second
    Scripture Bird likes this.
  4. Yes, I suppose so.
    It would probably be a short lived career if they enacted religious conscience when considering a script.
  5. Christian first or not a Christian at all.
    Scripture Bird, Ravindran and CeileDe says Amen and like this.
  6. You don't know anyone's heart.

I'm excited about the movie. Christian Bale is a great actor.
  7. Is Christian Bale playing moses?
  8. Yes, he is.
    Not my first choice but...:speechless:
  9. (y) they should have some smiley for ROFL
  10. They should have animated smileys. They're so much fun. [​IMG] <<<That's a favorite. Found here

A prayer smiley would be great too. Animated or not we should have one in a Christian forum. :) This is a Bing source that shows prayer emoticons
    Ravindran likes this.