Christian Animations 2009..26/1

Discussion in 'Snaggables' started by jeremiah7, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Very nice work, Brother. Very colorful and attractive, with some mighty good thoughts expressed. Keep up the good work.

I also enjoy sharing Christian graphics. I call mine GospelGifs. I enjoy producing animations, but they can take a lot of time, so I mostly do still images. I have been wanting to get more into Flash, but have not done very much with it yet. I have also experimented with using Flash to create nice animations that are then converted to Gif files. Maybe some day I will share some of them here.

I also offer my images online free for downloading. They have already been used by fellow believers from all over the world. It's a very small thing, in the grand scheme of things, but I really enjoy having a tiny active part in the work of the gospel.

Each of us has some gift, some skill or ability that we can share with others. The more we, as believers, share what we have received from God, the more light will be scattered across the darkness of this world. No matter who we are, or what we know how to do, we can all do something that will make a difference in some way.

Jim

2. I like these very much.

Godbe4me

3. Very nice...thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Blessings, Cheri

4. Thanks Jim, Godbe4me & Cheri. God bless you all.