Christ the first fruits....

Again, we are the “firstfruits” of Christ that first hear and BELIEVE in Him WITHOUT seeing Him visibly…..that is, without seeing His life being made manifest in our mortal flesh yet. We have faith and rejoice in our hearts and expect to see His life to come manifest outwardly.

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 KJV
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

The world will only believe AFTER seeing His life be manifest in the mortal flesh of the “firstfruits”. Every man in his own order. We, the firstfruits, shall be made alive in Him first….and then the world will see and believe and honor God as they should. The whole creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God...His first fruits to be revealed.

(23) But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
(24) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power

Blessed are they that have NOT SEEN and yet BELIEVE. The “firstfruits” are those blessed people who believe without seeing His life be manifest in their mortal flesh….yet. The world shall then see and believe and honor Him: "My Lord and my God".

John 20:28-31 KJV
(28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
(29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
(30) And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

The apostles and the prophets wrote these things for our benefit today so that we might BELIEVE that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and that BELIEVING we might have LIFE through His name.

(31) But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

They speak wisdom among those that are perfect (the "perfect" will DO His commandments) and not the wisdom of this world nor of the princes of this world that come to nought. The princes of this world vanish away from this earth as they speak about earthly things in their earthly wisdom where there is envy and strife among their churches. We are not redeemed by their things.

1 Corinthians 2:6-7 KJV
(6) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

The apostles and prophets have written to us for today the hidden wisdom which God has ordained before the world unto OUR GLORY….as His glory shall appear upon us and the apostles and prophets will also be in His glory as we believe their words in Christ. We are to be partakers with the biblical saints in the Light. His inner life and glory in our hearts are to be made manifest outwardly for all to see and believe in Him.

(7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

We are to greatly rejoice….even if we are persecuted by other “Christians” for our FAITH in Him. They will NOT BELIEVE in the heavenly wisdom but will instead seek to defend their earthly wisdom that saves no one. They will maliciously prate against us with evil words because of our faith in Him and will not understand why we do not keep company with them after their things any longer. They will also throw out of the churches any who will openly speak their faith in Him.

1 Peter 1:6-8 KJV
(6) Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

Their persecutions shall try our faith …..but we are not to render evil for their evil so that we might be found unto praise and honor and GLORY at the APPEARING of Jesus Christ whose LIFE shall be manifested in our mortal flesh. Our faith shall be found unto praise for we first believed in Him without seeing Him yet.

(7) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

We, who are the “firstfruits”, will not have seen Him yet but shall be believing in our hearts and will rejoice with joy unspeakable and be full of glory. The glory inside will appear outwardly when His life shall be made manifest for the world to see…..from glory to glory.

(8) Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

And like Thomas who did not believe until he saw Jesus with his own eyes, the world will believe only when they will see His glory upon us (the “firstfruits”) and will honor and glorify God: "My Lord and my God".

John 20:28-31 KJV
(28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Of His own will does He beget us with the Word of Truth so that we should be a kind of “firstfruits” of all His creatures. We shall see His life appear in our mortal lives first in which all of the rest of His “creatures” will then see and believe. Every man in his order: the first fruits are to be made alive and then those who will see Him at His appearing.

James 1:18-20 KJV
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

We are to HEAR and BELIEVE and not behave badly when we hear the Spirit speaking the Word of Truth to us so that we may be found among His “firstfruits”. Let us hear and remember to have love for a “stranger” who may speak some strange-sounding things at first. Let us remember to let brotherly love continue and entertain “strangers” and their words.

(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

We, who first trust in Christ without seeing Him yet, shall obtain an inheritance in the gathering together in one all things in Christ both which are in heaven and which are on earth. The word “Ephesians” or “Ephesus” means “first or desirable”. We are the first fruits because of our faith in Him without seeing Him yet but are hoping and expecting His appearance in our outer mortal flesh as Christ is in us, the hope of glory.

Ephesians 1:9-14 KJV
(9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
(10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
(11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

We are to be made alive in Him by having His life being made manifest in our mortal flesh so that the unbelievers of the world shall see and then PRAISE Him. We are to be the PRAISE OF HIS GLORY as they shall see Him in us.

(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

We, the “firstfruits”, are to hear the Word of Truth and believe. It is the good news of our salvation that we are to hear and believe…

(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

….so that we shall receive the earnest of our inheritance (the Holy Spirit of promise) until the redemption of the purchased possession (either our mortal bodies or the entire creation or both) unto the PRAISE OF HIS GLORY. All of His creation shall praise His name upon seeing His glory.

(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

We are His workmanship in this earth created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2:10 KJV
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

We the firstfruits shall do the works that He does and greater works than these shall we do.

John 14:11-14 KJV

(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
(13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14) If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

The prophets have written these things unto us (the first fruits) so that we may believe without seeing Him yet. It was not unto themselves but unto us today did they minister these things which we hear of the Holy Spirit sent from heaven.

1 Peter 1:10-14 KJV
(10) Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and gird up the loins of our minds and not be drunk on the wine of wrath at what we hear. We are to HOPE for the grace that is to be brought unto us at the revelation of Jesus Christ whose life shall appear in our mortal flesh giving us “eternal life” and His glory to be seen by all.

(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
(14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

Back