Christ Coming Forth With His Very First Forerunners ...

unto his first Churches of Revelation
Bible Study by Herbert H Ogletre

First into the Church of Ephesus the first Church that Christ was first to recognized in the first Churches of Revelation, this was as Christ open up his Forerunner into his many other Churches. The Churches that was once recognition by our Godhead as being their very best, even with his Christ’s very own hand written message they was then given their very own best.
Now we find them coming into us as a warning with the first existence of our very own Christian’s Churches of today that we are now facing today, Churches which once was nothing but our very own Godhead’s greatest pride, and joy within their very own pride of greatness, donated unto us by God through his many ages of desirer unto our many churches of hope.
But this is now as we are also reaches and approach our very own end of time, and also along with our very own Churches are now also facing their very own dreadful and sinful destruction of our own today‘s time. Which we find our name of failure written and smeared all over them, from this our very own time of our own existence, destroyed only by our very own selves the son of man.
Coming and going only by the teachings of our very own mankind, we can also find the Devil’s many different teaching. But we can only go to our Godhead himself and get the only true texture of life from the word of our very own Godhead, then we know that this cannot be nothing but the one and only truth,
So help us with your power of greatness, to our one and only hope coming only from you our very own great Godhead of our very own hope of survival, when it comes to our many Churches that we now find flowing around down below, coming only from our own down fall unto our own seven Mother Churches of old down here on earth

So with Christ’s help we take on his very first Church with in the Church of Revelation 2:1- Unto the angel of the Church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2:2- I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
2:3- And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
2:4- Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
2:5- Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
2:6- But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
2:7- He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
With each generation our sins become more abundant, so it’s not hard to look back to each generation before us and see this the Churches that we would have been proud to have been a part with in the time of lesser sin. We think back many times to a church that any pastor would have loved to had lead, or any deacon to have had to watch over, a church that many non Churches goes say that they would have loved to attend, then why are they now growing so few in out times?
With this Church in mind Christ is calling for us as Christians to return to our first love and do his first works, but overcome by the weakness of sin we are not willing to pay the price. We have found things io put before our God finding it harder and harder each day to keep his commandments.
Nicolaitanes is a form of concerning the identity of Nicolas, being one of the first seven deacons. Being a steward appointed over God’s people, fhere was many forms as if some controlling branch of some kind of government that controal the lives of God’s people from the leaders of a church. to its foundation of its very own known handed down by some great government of some great country. We find much corruption today among many our leaders in our Churches There are many deeds that we don’t like here in our country that are evil, that our Lord he also didn’t like them.
If we as Christions would turn ourselves around then these things would also turn there selves around and then things would start improving with each generation, if we as man could overcome sin, the same as sin has now overcome man in the last
generation, We wouldn’t have to worry about our Lord removing his first candlestick out of its place- then time would then keep going on for ever and ever.

Back