Childhood Nickname

H

HolyGround

My childhood nickname was Jesus - I don't even know why to this day. I don't resemble Jesus in the slightest from the images you see of Him.
I have tried to find out why I had this nickname but I have't been successful. I wasn't even strong in faith at this time.
I think; was it a sign that following Jesus is the path I needed? ;)

I'd be interested to hear your childhood nicknames.

My childhood nickname was Jesus - I don't even know why to this day. I don't resemble Jesus in the slightest from the images you see of Him.
I have tried to find out why I had this nickname but I have't been successful. I wasn't even strong in faith at this time.
I think; was it a sign that following Jesus is the path I needed? ;)

I'd be interested to hear your childhood nicknames.
Mel, Lisha, Lisa, just a few that I can remember lol :)

I was mostly called "Junior." Except for one friend of mine who called me "Wolfgang." I wore a cap once that he said made me look like a wolf.
:)

Amongst others and maybe running to my early 20s, I've been:

Taff/Taffy - I was born in England but lived in Wales few years that school time round and the school I went to in Kent when we moved back to England for a while decided to call me that.

Dave and Fred. - Well sort of, people decided on my real name before they knew me and thought they were right..

Drifting a bit from the original but I liked some of the nicknames for teachers at school. Some maybe were a bit mean but I'll give:

Digger - a touch before my time at that school but his name was Mr Graves.
Oscar - He was really Mr Shaw but I guess Oscar Wilde and GB Shaw were both Irish playwrights.
Crusty - A Mr Baker

As a child my sister always called me bird brain. But now that I have aged a lot, my favorite nickname is from a girl at work, who calls me Gramppa Baby face.

Back