1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Cheers from Sunny AZ; how is everyone?

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by created4success, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Cheers from Sunny AZ; how is everyone?

This looks like a wonderful Christian forum, thanks for allowing me the opportunity to participate!

So, thanks!!
  2. God just recently showed me my life calling or life purpose, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some input, feedback or share with me your own calling/life purpose.

Here's mine:

"I release joy and abundance into people's lives by encouraging them to be who they were created to be (in Christ), while doing what they were called to do."
  3. Hey there, welcome to our little yet large community :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here..

God Bless
  4. It is. Very wonderful indeed. Welcome to CFS!
  5. Welcome to the Forums :)
    Glad you chose to become a member!!!!!

My calling is youth ministry :) :) :)

Before you post some more, and if you haven't already, please check out the following links!:

6. Welcome to CFS
  7. Just giving you a big ol' southern welcome to the forum.
  8. Hey thats awesome, my calling is on the music ministry...Can't get enough of it. I play the guitar for church and God seems to be opening lots more doors for me at the moment. Its very exciting!!!

God Bless
  9. Wow, thanks everyone for the encouragement! It's cool to see that everyone is from all over the globe, here.
  10. Nice to meet you, from one newbie to another!