Charis Has Been Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
BdgpnOX.jpg

@Euphemia ;)

As far as I have learned, the tomato juice thing is a myth. As for the spray, the scent glands under the tail of the skunk produces an oil that is so powerful it can be detected a couple kilometers away!

You're talking about where it defecates, right? This would make sense as to why it smells so bad. I can smell those things from miles away! (not sure about kilometers) I thought the tomato thing might be a myth, i've heard this before. Im sure they got a spray or something that works against it.

You're talking about where it defecates, right? This would make sense as to why it smells so bad. I can smell those things from miles away! (not sure about kilometers) I thought the tomato thing might be a myth, i've heard this before. Im sure they got a spray or something that works against it.

No--it is a pouch under the tail near the anus, but it isn't the same opening. It's the same as in a ferret.

I agree asking a saint for prayer isn't wrong. But, I said praying to saints is. You believe in praying to Mary and Michael the angel? That's wrong.
Of course it's wrong, but that isn't what's going on. The prayer isn't TO Mary or the saints, it is to God. You ask the saint to pray on your behalf. It's more like you're praying THROUGH the saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back