Changing My Life

So is there any other advice about me changing my life? I hope so.
hi dana,
there's no way you're gonna change your life!
that's a Godthing.
cast your questions about life upon Him
He is good about orchestrating
your circumstances and daily experiences
so you'll disconnect from whatever
is throwing up walls
against the redemptive work of Christ.
me, you, and everybody else on this site
are dealing with some kind
of resistance toward Jesus in our lives.
God wants us whole!!!
dana, we'll pray for you.....and please, will you pray for us?

Of course, cyberlink. I will pray for you. The only thing I need the most prayer about is my anger. I get angry really easy.

Seriously if anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. I am really working on this whole thing.

Seriously if anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. I am really working on this whole thing.

Walk in the spirit and you will not fulfill the lust and desire of the flesh. I should have kept this advice in mind before chewing out the Cashier at Price Chopper for wanting me to fill out their card to save money. Just give me the best price like Walmart you scammer I told her and a few other things.

I repented and am embarrassed of course.

Praying in tongues helps lots concerning putting the flesh under and you edify your own faith. I need to keep that in mind more often.

As long as nobody gets hurt when you get mad then just keep these things in mind. Joel Osteen has good messages about how to treat others, be a doer of the message and keep these things before you.

Blessings.

I hear what your saying...Actually sometimes, something else may have upset us, and we sometimes forget to be cordial and friendly to others when then ask us certain things and we snap at them. Better to be with the humble then hang with the proud.

Back