1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Changing hearts

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Leap of faith, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Changing hearts

God can change hearts right? A guy I really care a lot about says he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, but God can changes hearts.

Also does anyone have any Bible verses about broken hearts/love/relationships.. I really wanna read some..

2. My sister, I do not have a scripture for you at the moment but I will tell you this; God works all things for our good. Trust that the person you wind up with will be the one He has chosen for you.
    Will this person change? Are they the one? Only the Lord knows the answer to that question but I am praying God's blessing for you and His will to be revealed in your life.

3. I don't know exactly the chapter and verse but the bible says He(Jesus) has all the tears you cried in a bottle! He hears you and He hears your prayers and He has compassion for your hurt; the best thing right now is, like Boanerges said, to trust God that He knows best! If this is not the right one for you, God will send the right one and it will be right for you!

Laura:)

4. hindsight is always 20/20 but God knows best

just trust... and seek Him first.

5. Dear Leap;
    I have heard it said that the whole Bible is God's love letter to us; praying that you will read and receive the love of God in His Word and hide it in your heart and feel His peace as You wait upon Him for the answers that He is ready to give to you. Sometimes we just have to accept "what is" before the Lord will move on our behalf; He waits for us to trust Him. :groupray: