1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

CFS Postal Address

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Jul 23, 2010.

1. CFS Postal Address

I just leased a postbox at my place so if anyone wants to send me a snail mail regarding CFS or just want to say hi, please write to

Christian Forum Site
    PO Box 188
    Carlton South
    Vic 3053 Australia

Phone: +61 3 9016 9001

Would love to exchange mails with you. :D
  2. Thanks Jeff
  3. Do people still actually use written mail?
    The only mail I get is bills :smiley80:
  4. I still like the idea of writing mails although I don't. I get heaps of mails both good and junk in my inbox. :D
  5. My handwriting is atrocious .. good thing i have a printer ;)

See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand! (Galatians 6:11)
  6. That's funny that there's actually a scripture on that lol. Wow. Cool!

Jeff, if I have time, I will def drop a letter your way :) But I'm not sure how long it'll take to get there! Since I do live in US and you live in Australia!
  7. Oh cool. By the way, on 22nd August I am going to Dubai and India for a month and a half. So if I don't receive it by then, I'll miss it for a long time. Or you can send it to me later. :) Whatever suits you sis. Would love to see your letter.
  8. Thanks for doing this Jeff
  9. You are welcome. Send me letters okay!! I will write back after I read them. :D