1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Cfs On Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Jul 20, 2013.

1. For Tapatalk users, CFS can now be accessed via this app too. More details on their website: http://tapatalk.com/

Here's a video description:
  2. By the way, the latest version Tapatalk 4 beta is free to try on Android. It may contain some bugs so beware.
  3. Awesome, I have been using tapatalk for a couple years now. Glad to hear that I can use it with this forum now!
    Jeffin likes this.

4. I read somewhere that some people only visit forums via their mobile phone in which case Tapatalk could be a great tool for webmasters to attract more members. I however have disabled sign ups via Tapatalk because all we get is a username and password and no other details. It's good to get some information about a new member in order to keep out spam and trouble makers.
  5. Thanks Jeff. I'm a big Tapatalk user and I'll definitely be visiting more often.
    Jeffin likes this.
  6. This is great news Tapatalk awesome...But they charged me for it on Android when I signed up :(

7. Really. I downloaded their new beta version for free via Google Play. So far I had no issues with it. I also heard they would make it paid once it is out of beta and merge it with Tapatalk HD. If you are installing it for the first time, I would suggest you to try the beta first just to get to know the app.

By the way if you are not happy with a purchase, certain app developers offer refund. I am not sure if that is the case with Tapatalk since I haven't bought anything from them yet.
  8. yeah, I just looked for the beta and got it for free, but before this beta came out I believe I paid a dollar
  9. Not working for me today
    Jeffin likes this.
  10. Tried to get on from Tapatalk today and it said the admin of this site has blocked access or something along those lines
    Jeffin likes this.
  11. Since the upgrade of the forum software, Tapatalk had been giving errors so I decided to temporarily disable it till Tapatalk releases a compatible version for us. Some of us webmaster have already notified them and they told us they will be releasing a new version soon. Until then, this and some other forums won't be accessible via their app.
  12. have you looked into topify? Its a free forum app, seems to work pretty good. I also use it with some forums I am apart of
    Jeffin likes this.
  13. I've heard of it but I thought I will wait till I read some good reviews. So far I have read both good and bad.
  14. Using it now and liking it so far. Not perfect though because I can't see the categories.
    Jeffin likes this.
  15. I need to use a big keyboard because my fingers are too big for the dinky gadgets...
  16. I kind of fear it wouldn't work for me even if I tried hard... Blessings.
  17. Sorry for the delayed response. Tapatalk released their stable version today for our forums. It should be working now. If not let me know. Thanks.
  18. i have it working since yesterday. very nice especially that its only 0.99$ for a week. so hurry up guys! after that its 4.99
    Jeffin likes this.