Cause And Effect

Okay - just want to say one more thing about sharks - many species are going extinct. Cause and effect. Rich people spend alot of money on shark fin soup and so people are going out and ripping their fins off, leaving the animal to die.

okay, glad to know that you didn't mean any harm. :)

back to the topic. He states that natural disaster happen everytime that the governmental action is going against israel. I wonder if someone is purposely going to be an official just to threaten israel, just to have someone get killed. We all know that God always fulfills his prophecy. This also means someone can purposely kill someone else just by threatening israel. If that becomes a problem, who do we charge? Can we charge that person who threatened israel for natural disaster deaths? We all know that Hitler use his men to kill jews. I wonder if we are going to have another hitler who use this method of killing people. I am against killing but this is all in theory, and want to discuss what threatening israel can pose in the future. And who does the "natural disaster killing" effect? Does it only affect their country? or can it effect some other country? If it does affect their own country, what parts of the country does it affect? and how do we tell which natural disaster will come in play? How do we test this exactly?

this can also mean we can prove that God exist for the nonbelievers and is taking action in the current world for the nonbelievers too. I am pretty sure nonbelievers will believe god exist and will take action to repent if we can test this.

Last edited:
BalooU, we don't charge anyone, vengeance is mine says the Lord, we are Christ's ambassadors here on earth and He left us the commandment to reveal/show His love to a lost and dying planet, as for Hitler, satan meant it for evil, but God turned it around for good, because of Hitler's murder of 6 million Jews the world was sympathetic towards them and the result was Israel became a nation again on May 18 1948, ...the chosen people of God were allowed to return to their promised inheritance, ...never to be forced out again, ...and that's the subject/principle of this thread, ...so grab some popcorn, sit back and as Abdicate gives us the updates, just watch how our Father will protect them, .............................................cuz, if in His love He will protect sleeping Israel we can rest assured He will protect us, His Bride, just as much. PTL

Blessings,

Gene

BalooU, we don't charge anyone, vengeance is mine says the Lord, we are Christ's ambassadors here on earth and He left us the commandment to reveal/show His love to a lost and dying planet, as for Hitler, satan meant it for evil, but God turned it around for good, because of Hitler's murder of 6 million Jews the world was sympathetic towards them and the result was Israel became a nation again on May 18 1948, ...the chosen people of God were allowed to return to their promised inheritance, ...never to be forced out again, ...and that's the subject/principle of this thread, ...so grab some popcorn, sit back and as Abdicate gives us the updates, just watch how our Father will protect them, .............................................cuz, if in His love He will protect sleeping Israel we can rest assured He will protect us, His Bride, just as much. PTL

Blessings,

Gene

Same thing with Hurricane Katrina and the 6.1 earthquake in chile. Lots of people gave them support and donate financial needs, and foods, and everything. The victims of the natural disaster will always be nonbelievers that threaten israel? you stated that we will always be protected by God. That means we do not need to worry if the victim of the natural disaster is all nonbelievers? What will it mean if a believer was to be one of the victims? Or God will never allow that, and just kills the one who is threatening israel? the 6.3 earthquake in Chile seems to killed a lot of people in Chile, and that is only because the president threatened palestinians. What will it mean if the believer was to be a victim of the 6.3 chile earthquake?

(Just finishing your signature) "But I do know that I love you and I know that if you love me, too...What a wonderful world it would be."
Great post, Gene.

Baloo - both unbelievers and believers will suffer - the difference is the believers will be saved.

Baloo - both unbelievers and believers will suffer - the difference is the believers will be saved.

We will can use this method to prove that the atheist are wrong about God not existing. From that point, we will have more believers. More and more people will start to believe in God if we can have a lot more people who threaten israel at the same time. Like have many many nations threaten israel (at the same time) every month and we can look for the natural disasters. That way we can save more nonbelievers. If a nonbeliever see all this natural disaster events, it will more likely to convince that a nonbeliver will start to believe in God. since atheist requires super natural events to happen to them for them to believe.

Look what has happened to all the nations that have threatened Israel. Not that I think the "Arab spring" was a good thing but almost all those who were in power - say in 1967 - are all toppled. Just saying.
And it would not be an argument likely to persuade any nonbelievers. More's the pity. I agree with Gene that the prophecy is that Jews in Israel will never be ousted again and that is the word of God.

Look what has happened to all the nations that have threatened Israel. Not that I think the "Arab spring" was a good thing but almost all those who were in power - say in 1967 - are all toppled. Just saying.
And it would not be an argument likely to persuade any nonbelievers. More's the pity. I agree with Gene that the prophecy is that Jews in Israel will never be ousted again and that is the word of God.

we need to know the natural disaster occurence rate and find how many avg per year we get. Then we can have every single nations to threaten israel same time every month. to make the natural disaster occurence rate to go sky high. and we do that for 3 years, and if the natural occurence rate increases and stay that way for as long as every nation keeps threatening israel, the non believers will certainly have to believe. and if the natural occurence rate decrease suddenly after the every nations stop threatening israel, nothing can make the natural occurence rate go sky high rather than God Himself. We will be able to save a lot more people this way.

Last edited:
Do you really believe that what you are typing is a "good" solution? Aside from the fact that this would be a test of God, you want to put millions of people at risk? I am not saying that Abdicate is showing "proof" that there is a connection or even if there is one, but I basically do agree that God will protect a "sleeping" Israel.

BalooU bro, there are many other things involved in these disasters, Jesus' teaching about the signs of the end times, the repercussions of the wages of sin is death principle, the prophecy of in the last days there would be much false teaching to deceive the people, the many unregenerated church goers out numbering the regenerated (which results in lowering the number of angels present on the planet hindering the demonic influences), the prophecy in Daniel that intelligence would increase drastically at the end (we went from horse and buggies to the moon in less that 100 years and from computers that needed a garage to be housed in to ones the size of a sandwich in 50 years), ...I hope you can see there isn't really anything we can do about it, it's the end of planet earth as we know it, so just tell the people that Father brings into your life every day about Jesus, ...His plan, His desires, have you heard His call, His dreams, His desires, what are the signs of His coming....

Blessings,

Gene

Hey Silk,

Don't know much about geography, don't know much trigonometry, don't know much about algebra, don't know what a slide rule is for,

I'll leave the refrain for you sis,

Gene

Do you really believe that what you are typing is a "good" solution? Aside from the fact that this would be a test of God, you want to put millions of people at risk? I am not saying that Abdicate is showing "proof" that there is a connection or even if there is one, but I basically do agree that God will protect a "sleeping" Israel.

it would save a lot more people at the cost of other people. We will be saving all of future mankind if we were to prove that god is real to all the atheist, just for the cost of millions of people. If this was to happen, I really doubt that no one in the future will ever doubt God. I think this would be a much better solution than rather having what we have now, so many different religions, that will never be saved. We have tried to convince atheist to believe but they will never believe unless a supernatural event like what I describe happen. And we will not have christians to lose faith anymore too. Even when we try to do missionaries overseas, it will get some of our people dead because of the hostileness of the country's natives. I know this may sound harsh but which is better, now where only partial of the world get saved from now on, or having millions of people die just for rest of mankind to be saved? I would give up my life just to save all people. The millions of people will be like 2nd Jesus. After all these death, everyone else will be saved.

God said He will protect a sleeping israel and we can use that as an advantage to save all of future mankind. I am more or less just want to save all of mankind's future. I would be happy to be one of the millions of people just to save everyone else.

Last edited:
BalooU bro, there are many other things involved in these disasters, Jesus' teaching about the signs of the end times, the repercussions of the wages of sin is death principle, the prophecy of in the last days there would be much false teaching to deceive the people, the many unregenerated church goers out numbering the regenerated (which results in lowering the number of angels present on the planet hindering the demonic influences), the prophecy in Daniel that intelligence would increase drastically at the end (we went from horse and buggies to the moon in less that 100 years and from computers that needed a garage to be housed in to ones the size of a sandwich in 50 years), ...I hope you can see there isn't really anything we can do about it, it's the end of planet earth as we know it, so just tell the people that Father brings into your life every day about Jesus, ...His plan, His desires, have you heard His call, His dreams, His desires, what are the signs of His coming....

Blessings,

Gene

My grandparents die as unbelievers. And my brother's son died as an unbeliever. He was in a fatal car accident. I use to tell my brother's son about Jesus every single day but he didn't believe in Jesus. Are you sure not doing what I suggested is the best route? hmm. I weep for their souls every single day. When I think about them, I just get super depressed. I just sometime feel that if those unbelievable event happen, there will be a 100% chance of the future of people believing in God because we will have documented all those crazy events that can only be done by God protecting israel from all nations. but if you still think, that still won't change a thing, okay. At least I let my idea get heard and it got rejected. I will also feel weak and powerless. Everyday, I have been telling all the nonbelievers I know about Jesus everyday and they just never want to accept Him.

Last edited:
BalooU, You don't know your loved ones died as non-believers, because you don't know what God did at that final instant of death, in my own life, as a teenager, I overdosed on LSD, was raised in a cult, had never heard the Gospel, but in that final instant just before death I cried out to Him, ...my grandmother who was in the same cult, three months before turning 100 years old, had rejected Jesus all of her life, in a hospital dying of cancer, intense pain, her mind gone, the hospital called, said she wouldn't live through the night, my pastor and myself went to visit her, the Holy Spirit gave her peace, the pain was gone, her mind restored, she recognized me and called me by name which she hadn't done in 20 years, we gave her the Gospel and she understood, it was the same with my mother just before she died, ...so bro, you can't say for certain where your loved ones are, may I suggest you pray for Father to give you the peace that goes beyond our understanding in theses things so that you can continue on with the work of the Kingdom, turn what you feel around for the good, you, like myself (and unlike many others today), understand the significance of a Christless eternity in Hell, so preach the Gospel brother and hear and understand this, ...we are called to preach the Gospel, we are not responsible for the results, that is the work of the Holy Spirit, so don't let the enemy side track you or deceive you into thinking there is something we can do to be more effective.

Oh yeah, one more thing, Jesus said at the end it would be like the days of Noah and the experts estimate there were 6 billion on the planet at that time, ...and only eight believed and were saved.

Blessings,

Gene

So 6 billion died in the flood... imagine what they accomplished before their destruction. What if a scientist could finsh the work he started instead of another because he could only work on it for 30 years instead of hundreds of years. Amazing to just think about the possibility. For 100 years become a doctor, another hundred an expert on plants, another on the heavenlies... 900 years, there'd be little one could not experience. Explains why sin was so ramped and why no one listened to Noah, because they all knew there no such thing as rain!

Sounds like the world and christians alike.

Back