1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Car Colours- --- They Are More Than Skin Deep .

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Dusty, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Thanks Dusty :) :)

I like when God created the world He was asked which colour and He said "Yes"

lol .

the beginning must have been very colourful . :) :)
  2. Colors here are nothing compared to what they will be like in heaven. They will be so brilliant and vibrant
  3. will we even need cars? just think where you need to be .. and you're there! anything is possible .
  4. No we won't need cars. I was just speaking of colors. Won't it be great?
  5. oh yeah .. like each colour will be like all the colours at once .. except one . it will be fun trying to figure that part out! hehhee
  6. In heaven probably there are colors we have never seen before!
  7. yes . anything is possible . and the impossible is even more likely . and the unimaginable .. inevitable .
  8. And we will be absolutely in awe everytime we see something new about God :D

9. I don't know about you but I won't . I will be able to fly everywhere .... LOL .
  10. yay! flyeeeeeing! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hehehhehehhe yay i love flying .. well .. in dreams nothing's like it tee hee .
  11. I've dreamed I could fly since I was a kid LOL
  12. I prefer to stay in one place and let my destination come to me! :D
  13. That's beautiful Rumely .