1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

can't log in

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by this is GodSpeaks, Dec 15, 2009.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. can't log in

I can't sign in and I didn't change my password. What do I do??
  2. Finally I got in! I wonder what the problem was. :confused: I've been trying again and again with this same password and now it works!
  3. What BROWSER are you using ? - and if it is a Microsoft version and you recently did a SECURITY PATCH update, some of those patches actually disrupt your PC cookie files and this symptom can be the result.

Glad that it is operating for you again...
  4. Sounds a bit like "The Computer Experience" to me, brother!! *smile!* Computas does what computas wants ta!!

Glad it's sorted out.

- BM
  5. IE 8.
    I figured it was a glitch in the site. Then I noticed there were no posts and only a couple online for awhile. I didn't do a security patch, but did try to add some hardware that didn't work earlier. I didn't have trouble signing in to other sites. Anyway, glad there's no problem today.
  6. GodSpeaks, I suggest you download firefox. It's free and so much better! (In my opinion, that is!)