Canadian military personnel march in the Gay Pride parade for the fist time

As a Moderator:

As this is a controverial subject I am moving this into the private area for members only viewing.

Yes go ahead be proud of your sinful ways, I'm sure it will get you somewhere.

It's no different than having a Liar Pride Parade. :D

I'd just rather see an army trying to get along with someone than blowing heads off, ya know? That's just me.

It takes love to try to co-exist with an enemy. If I was in the military...maybe along the parade route I could show someone how God has made me happy in all things.:)

I'd just rather see an army trying to get along with someone than blowing heads off, ya know? That's just me.

It takes love to try to co-exist with an enemy. If I was in the military...maybe along the parade route I could show someone how God has made me happy in all things.:)

Sorry Whirlwind, ya lost me. Did you read the topic ?

35.gif

You think? But I'm not. I didn't understand him either. I read that post a thousand times. I still don't get it. :p

Back