Can you tell me which bible quote you prefer?

Discussion in 'Answers' started by Unregistered, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Can you tell me which bible quote you prefer?

My husband and I have just attended the Alpha course and it has made a big impression on us. We want to print some tshirts with bible quotes for fundraising purposes and would like to find out what quotes would be the most popular. I hope you will forgive me for using this forum for 'market research', it is for a good cause. Could as many as possible of you please tell me which 5 of the following 12 quotes you would prefer to have on a tshirt? I would really appreciate your help (and I promise I wont be trying to sell you the tshirts...). Thank you very much.
    Jeanne

1. Don‘t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Matthew 6:34

2. What do you benefit if you gain the whole world but loose your soul? Mark 8:36

3. Everything is possible for him who believes. Mark 9:23

4. Seek and you shall find. Luke 11:9

5. “No one after drinking old wine wants the new, the old is better” Luke 5:3

6. Man does not live on bread alone. Matthew 4:4

7. Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31

8. The truth will set you free. John 8:32

9. We brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. I Timothy 6:7

10. Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Romans 14:13

11. Mercy triumphs over judgment. James 2:13

12. Perfect love drives out fear. I John 4:18

2. 2. What do you benefit if you gain the whole world but loose your soul? Mark 8:36

3. Everything is possible for him who believes. Mark 9:23

8. The truth will set you free. John 8:32

9. We brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. I Timothy 6:7

11. Mercy triumphs over judgment. James 2:13