1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Can you tell me what you think?

Discussion in 'Site Showcase' started by NetHarvesters, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Can you tell me what you think?

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but have really enjoyed reading all the posts. I am in the process of developing a Christian web hosting company. Can you guys take a look at my site and let me know what you think?

Thanks in advance!!!
  2. Netharvesters

Ernie, the link www.netharvesters.com is not accessible to me for some reason. I could instead access netharvesters.com. Is there a reason for that?

You have a good site. It would be better if there was a mention of whether the plans shown are shared hosting or dedicated hosting accounts. Some testimonials or recognition (HostReview,FindMyHost.com,WebHostsOnline.com,FindMyHost.com,RateMyHost.com,BetterBusinessBureau,D&B) would be great and ofcourse as a new hosting company, you have to work on that.

I would suggest a more uniquely designed site for the company to make it stand out from its competitors. This will attract customers like me. :)

Hope that helps. :cool03: