Can I Be A Scientist And A Christian?

Noone on this forum has yet provided evidence of the existence of gods.

I jsf high hopes for you.

Well what about the existence of natural laws? I already mentioned that point before. Ultimately, it is all based on faith, though. Reasonable faith, that is.

I do but you still won't accept the facts.

You do realize that people view things differently, right? I haven't seen any "facts" presented here that would be persuasive to someone who isn't a Christian. I don't think saying that the Bible is true, or that God is all around us, or that God created everything is helpful at all to non believers. Why? Because it makes no sense to them and that is completely understandable.

You do realize that people view things differently, right? I haven't seen any "facts" presented here that would be persuasive to someone who isn't a Christian. I don't think saying that the Bible is true, or that God is all around us, or that God created everything is helpful at all to non believers. Why? Because it makes no sense to them and that is completely understandable.
No facts you're willing to accept. Sounds like pride to me.

No facts you're willing to accept. Sounds like pride to me.

You realize that I'm a Christian, right?
It's prideful to not accept God created everything when you don't believe God exist? :confused: Statements like that don't bring people to Christ. It just makes us look brainwashed.

You realize that I'm a Christian, right?
It's prideful to not accept God created everything when you don't believe God exist? :confused: Statements like that don't bring people to Christ. It just makes us look brainwashed.
As I said you don't understand the scriptures. You cannot throw facts at someone who isn't prepared by God to reciece the truth. It's an impossibility. If the Holy Spirit hasn't prepared their hearts, nothing we say will get through and the seeds we sow will fall on the hard ground and the devil will snatch it up.

As I said you don't understand the scriptures. You cannot throw facts at someone who isn't prepared by God to reciece the truth. It's an impossibility. If the Holy Spirit hasn't prepared their hearts, nothing we say will get through and the seeds we sow will fall on the hard ground and the devil will snatch it up.

So you admit all your posts directed at Workmx are just you wasting posts?

please be reminded that the purpose of this thread is to see if a Christian could at the same time be a Scientist, not to utterly prove to some close minded person that God exist.

and i think we had given quite reasons to say yes.

cheers!

please be reminded that the purpose of this thread is to see if a Christian could at the same time be a Scientist, not to utterly prove to some close minded person that God exist.

and i think we had given quite reasons to say yes.

cheers!
I answered that long time ago: yes but not a scientific skeptic.

Back