1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Can Anyone Tell Me What Does The Holy Spirit Tell You About Me?

Discussion in 'Holy Spirit Baptism and Living' started by Polly, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Please, I want to know that what does the Holy Spirit tell you about me and my life, because one person said that he hears God's voice telling you that I am in big danger...

Please, I hope you can tell me what does the Holy Spirit tell you about me and my life... Just PM me.
  2. That's all that person told you (i.e. God tells me "you are in grave danger")? It doesn't sound like something that God would say. Normally, God would say something like "avoid doing this or that" or "you need to pray to avoid this". I can hardly imagine him saying simply "you are in grave danger". That sounds like something that a human would say.
  3. Hi SergioL , Polly 's left CFS. Maybe and hopefully she'll come back. Just thought i'd let you know if you weren't aware.
    SergioL likes this.
  4. Thanks, Sal.
  5. Welcome. I hope your enjoying it here!
    SergioL likes this.
  6. Thank you very much, Sal! God bless you.
    Sal likes this.
  7. If someone tells you something that is from the Lord remember it will only be something the Lord has already told you first. It will only be a confirmation to what you already know. There are no surprises to those who walk in the light. Surprises are to those who walk in darkness.
    Sal and Euphemia say Amen and like this.