Can A Whole Race Be Cursed Or Blessed?

Well, I am Irish, German, Welsh, African, Choctaw, and Chickasaw -- and probably more -- in basically that order. And all of them are fighting each other within me. Perhaps that explains a lot.

Well, I am Irish, German, Welsh, African, Choctaw, and Chickasaw -- and probably more -- in basically that order. And all of them are fighting each other within me. Perhaps that explains a lot.
I'm Irish, Scot and Welsh and nothing else.

A Welshman said to me that I was a conflicted man then. As the Welshman in me will want to play cards, the Scot will always borrow money to play and the Irishman would only wish to stop playing and go to the pub.

Everyone has been cursed, because of Adam and eve: I like how nearly every race was touched,Africans,Native Americans, Japanese/ Chinese...expect. Caucasian/white people..

They're in the pot with everyone else..

Everyone has been cursed....

But those that accept Jesus as Lord and savior will be redeemed..despite race/ nationality.

[QUOTE="Dave Lucas, post: 356560, member: 13943"homo sapien sapien is the Human Race.

One race, one world.

There are NO others. We have to kill the term "other races" among humans. It is patently not true and only serves the enemy.[/QUOTE]

Amen to this, sadly some people only see color smh

Everyone has been cursed, because of Adam and eve: I like how nearly every race was touched,Africans,Native Americans, Japanese/ Chinese...expect. Caucasian/white people..

They're in the pot with everyone else..

Everyone has been cursed....

But those that accept Jesus as Lord and savior will be redeemed..despite race/ nationality.
Being blessed or cursed is not God showing favor. It is just the way things are...from 'ungodly ancestors'. God is generally not 'for' people dancing around fires and speaking to the dead.

Primitive nations were massacred when they faced Europeans. Now you tell me, who was blessed and who was cursed? Zulus attacked settlers in S Africa with spears, shields and ball clubs. Google 'battle of blood river'. 15-21000 Zulus attacked 470 settlers and guess who lost. Now some want to say the settlers were not blessed? :giggle:.

Dave is going off at a tangent, playing a weak / unrelated race card. Yes, the only difference between a white and black person is pigmentation. Yes, God is no respecter of persons and nor should we be.....BUT that has NOTHING to do with some nations being blessed and some nations being cursed. Nothing to do with some nations still dancing around fires, still sacrificing cows in their backyard, still blowing themselves up because they believe they will get 100 virgins in heaven.

Many nations are STILL cursed. Just ask the children in Africa who are born into a village that has no food.

Last edited:
Europeans are not more blessed than anyone else, they've had their own trial s...

And for you to justify their malicious acts as judgement on a group of people bc they're cursed....

You need to wake up.

And you say ask the children in Africa?

What about little cooper who was killed by his own parents

Or Kaysey Anthony's kid, not only was her child killed by her own mom but she was let go too, that's a slap in the face.

Even Joyce Meyer, was abused by her own father....sexually..
( that's their own parents )

EVERYONE falls under the curse...
No one is permitted hun no matter how much you want them to be.
All people who don't accept the son are cursed.. having porcelain skin won't help you...only belief in the son

It is what it is, ( and its not changing for a certain group) accept it and grow up.

Last edited:
And I forgot that deranged mom on the news not too long ago: who was on drugs, and made a game out of killing her infants and I think she had10 kids..

Then tthose two 12 yr old girls who held their friend down and stabbed her repeatedly.. for a book character.

I could write more but it would be too long and too sad.

Last edited:
And I forgot that deranged mom on the news not too long ago: who was on drugs, and made a game out of killing her infants and I think she had10 kids..

Then tthose two 12 yr old girls who held their friend down and stabbed her repeatedly.. for a book character.

I could write more but it would be too long and too sad.
We are talking about two different things. One the one hand we have crime / sin / racism....on the other / completely separate ...we have cursed or blessed. This has to do with our ancestors.

Example: You grow up with a rich parent. You ARE blessed compared to growing up with a poor parent. NOT saying the rich kid has better odds of finding God, not even saying the rich kid will have a happier life....just acknowledging a fact dependent on the parent and the parents parents.

I am not being racist or a bigot, can you and Dave please read properly.

Back