1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Calling All Christian Gun Owners!..

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by gbeecher, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hello to all!
    Anyone share my interest in firearms and target shooting? I currently only own two guns, a Mosin-Nagant rifle and Hi-Point C9 pistol. (I'm working class - tight budget)
  2. I share your interest. I have a strong background in pistol and carbine but I'm currently competing in precision rifle.
  3. Tell me a little about your firearms...
  4. Ah, shucks............ I read "Calling all Christian gun owners" I thought we were going to plan to take the world back or something. Let me know if it changes.
  5. I have a pair of Nerf 6-shooters my wife bought us for Christmas to settle otherwise unresolvable disputes (I'm sure I read somewhere that's some sort of standard Mosaic law, right? And thou shall settle marital disagreement by Nerf battle?)

I don't know what calibre they are, but you can end up in a bad situation if you make the mistake of wearing shorts to a standoff.

You don't want to mess with my wife, though. I played a team paintball match against her, and she shot me in the facemask in the first 30 seconds.
  6. O.K Barabbas, calm down!...