Ca Gov.brown Signs Bill Deletes Husband/wife From Marriage Law-replaces W/spouse To Accommodate Gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, okay. I just looked it up. I had some sort of different definition in my mind.

No problem. It's safe to say lust of all sorts, whether it is pursuing homosexuality or objectifying someone to a mere sex-thing, are always mortal sins when we intentionally do these things, especially when we know it's wrong but do it anyway.

Are you going to bend over for paedophiles rights??

You have a real way with words, interesting way to phrase that.:)

"Rights" has nothing to do with the issue. The fact of the matter is that an extremely liberal segment of the population has an agenda, that agenda being " we want to be able to do anything we want regardless of the opinions of others". And they want it codified into the law that they may do as they wish.

Regardless of any religious attitudes towards sexual deviancy....

homosexuality is a perversion, it is a misuse of tools, a parody of the natural act of reproduction - no amount of argument or propaganda can change that

pedophilia is the rape of children, beings who are not sexually mature and incapable of handling sex physically or emotionally in a healthy way - no amount of argumment or propaganda can change that

Despising those who commit corrupt acts with or against others will be called hate, because those who commit these acts cannot defend the behavior, and so must accuse their critics of being hateful.

Watch things go from bad to worse in the coming years. From an odd perspective there are a few good points, they don't tend to reproduce, they have a high suicide rate, and they tend to drop like flies from various diseases.

I'm bowing out of this discussion as it's turned utterly disgusting. When you start high fiving diseases and suicides you're crossing the line of decency.

FOR SHAME.

Homosexuality is same-sex attraction, pedophilia is sexual attraction to children. Completely different definitions. And if someone acts on a sexual urge with a child it's against the law because the child is being abused, they are not willing participants. Homosexual relationships are based on mutual consent therefore it's NOT an abuse. Do you not see the difference? Why should a consensual act between two people be criminalized?

Both unnatural sexual urges / sign of flesh in full control that any and every Christian should be nervous of 'supporting' in anyway due simply to Rom 1:32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Yes, I agree pedophila > homosexuality. The devil has us focused on ''two consenting adults''....we are swallowing a cactus whilst our eyes are focused elsewhere / on an appearance of truth. Reality is our kids will grow up watching sexually immoral cartoons!

You have a real way with words, interesting way to phrase that.:)

"Rights" has nothing to do with the issue. The fact of the matter is that an extremely liberal segment of the population has an agenda, that agenda being " we want to be able to do anything we want regardless of the opinions of others". And they want it codified into the law that they may do as they wish.

Regardless of any religious attitudes towards sexual deviancy....

homosexuality is a perversion, it is a misuse of tools, a parody of the natural act of reproduction - no amount of argument or propaganda can change that

pedophilia is the rape of children, beings who are not sexually mature and incapable of handling sex physically or emotionally in a healthy way - no amount of argumment or propaganda can change that

Despising those who commit corrupt acts with or against others will be called hate, because those who commit these acts cannot defend the behavior, and so must accuse their critics of being hateful.

Watch things go from bad to worse in the coming years. From an odd perspective there are a few good points, they don't tend to reproduce, they have a high suicide rate, and they tend to drop like flies from various diseases.
Agreed! Nice summary of all that has been discussed ;).

I'm bowing out of this discussion as it's turned utterly disgusting. When you start high fiving diseases and suicides you're crossing the line of decency.

FOR SHAME.

I was stating a fact, not applauding the circumstance.
I take no pleasure in their suffering, but I do not pretend that their suffering is not completely just payment for their actions either.

I was stating a fact, not applauding the circumstance.
I take no pleasure in their suffering, but I do not pretend that their suffering is not completely just payment for their actions either.
"From an odd perspective there are a few good points, they don't tend to reproduce, they have a high suicide rate, and they tend to drop like flies from various diseases."

Just think about that statement and tell me you're not getting pleasure from it.

"They don't tend to reproduce" - no, in fact all homosexuals were created by heterosexuals.
"They have a high suicide rate" - this is a GOOD point?
"They tend to drop like flies from various diseases" - back in the 80s/90s when AIDS was the "gay disease" maybe, but the biggest demographic for contacting HIV these days is straight black women. And again, you said this was a GOOD point.

I have been made physically ill from this post. This isn't Christian love. I don't know what you call it.
Or maybe it IS Christian love and Christianity is wrong for me. I don't know.
When a human being is so miserable and tortured by their attractions to the same sex that they decide the only option for them is to kill themselves is not something anyone should take pleasure in. I think that's just awful.

"
I have been made physically ill from this post. This isn't Christian love. I don't know what you call it.
Or maybe it IS Christian love and Christianity is wrong for me. I don't know.
When a human being is so miserable and tortured by their attractions to the same sex that they decide the only option for them is to kill themselves is not something anyone should take pleasure in. I think that's just awful.

Your visceral response has very little to do with what I posted. Granted, I have very little love for those who would destroy all that is natural and healthy. If a person feels that their life is not worth living because they cannot get their fill of underage sex, then I agree with them to a point. They have so corrupted their own lives to the point it is not worth living. If they will repent of their perversions and change, great, I'll help them every step of the way. If not, let them rot.

Christian love is not about saying that evil is good to make perverts feel good about themselves.

Again, I take no joy in their problems. I don't apologize for their problems either. The LGBT cultural movement is actively trying to destroy the concept of natural sexuality and family. They do not see any shared future with those who disagree with them, they intend to anihilate any and all critics.

Here's a lovey little article on what Planned Parenthood has been up to on that account
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...od-s-Sex-Ed-Pushes-BDSM-Asphyxiation-On-Teens

Your visceral response has very little to do with what I posted. Granted, I have very little love for those who would destroy all that is natural and healthy. If a person feels that their life is not worth living because they cannot get their fill of underage sex, then I agree with them to a point. They have so corrupted their own lives to the point it is not worth living. If they will repent of their perversions and change, great, I'll help them every step of the way. If not, let them rot.
Utterly disgusting.

Two consenting adults in love is no one's business but theirs and God's. If God has an issue with it God will deal with it. Please explain to me what they're doing that is "destroying all that is natural and healthy". Again, I'm not talking about "underage sex" so I don't know why you mention that, homosexuality is NOT pedophilia. And it's not "perversion" either.

And basic Psychology 101 tells us that you can't change your sexuality to something else, so you're basically demanding nothing less than castration. Again, "let them rot" is not particularly loving Christian advice.

But I'm done here. I'm shouting into a void that couldn't care less.

1. Again, "let them rot" is not particularly loving Christian advice.
2. But I'm done here. I'm shouting into a void that couldn't care less.

1. Some people want to rot in sin John 3:19. Being a Christian is being unpopular by telling them they are rotting in sin and must come to the light Prov 27:6.

2. Again the irony.

You mean well (y), but you simply are not seeing the full picture.

You care so much about human rights but so little about God's will and the damage the devil is doing to our youth / young Christians :(.

Christians HATE sin Rom 12:9. We have a righteous indignation to sin.

Last edited:
You don't have a very rational view of the situation. Let me enlighten you.

Two consenting adults in love is no one's business but theirs and God's.

Love has nothing to do with copulation. Don't pretend it does. A man has every right to love as many men as he wishes, this has nothing whatsoever to do with buggering them. The LGBT culture is all about lust, LUST, and more lust.

If God has an issue with it God will deal with it.

Yes, why do you think that venereal diseases exist? There was a time 30 centuries ago or so that mankind was not cursed with venereal disease. Syphilis is the result of men raping sheep and gonorhea is the result of men raping pigs. Mankind could have been spared an immense amount of misery if folks could keep it in their pants.

Please explain to me what they're doing that is "destroying all that is natural and healthy".

Are you actually aware of the gay agenda? Look it up. There's plenty of material available on the net.
Their goal is the complete removal of any and all who do not support every part of their culture and activities.

Again, I'm not talking about "underage sex" so I don't know why you mention that, homosexuality is NOT pedophilia. And it's not "perversion" either.

Homosexuality is a perversion. A corruption of the natural order. If you hadn't been made aware, sex is all about reproduction.
Two animals copulate to produce more animals, and it always takes one male and one female to get the job done.
Two females cannot have sex, they can mutually masturbate, but sex between them is not possible, they don't have the equipment. Same goes for the males.

And basic Psychology 101 tells us that you can't change your sexuality to something else, so you're basically demanding nothing less than castration. ..

Nothing in that statement is remotely true. Try again.

Again, "let them rot" is not particularly loving Christian advice..

If a man tells me that I must live his way or agree to his concepts regardless of how corrupt his concepts or ways may be, then yes He can go rot. I will not discard truth to make an idiot happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back