1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

C.h Spurgeon's Devotionals

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by godbe4me, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I have this app on my (iphone) and I thought that those of you who like Spurgeon would enjoy listening to his devotionals.
    Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy listening to him. If you have a smartphone, put this on your phone and enjoy listening to him anytime you like. This includes the morning, evening and morning checkbook devotions.

Morning Devotional: "Delight Thyself also in the Lord" (Psalm 37:4).
    God Bless,
  2. Daily Faith's Checkbook: Home Blessings Extended
    "The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life"
    Psalm 128:5
  3. Hmm thank you for sharing. I've heard about his devotionals and I will have to check them out a bit later when I have time.
  4. Daily Checkbook: A Sound Heart
    "Let my heart be sound in Thy Statues: that I be not ashamed"
    Psalm 119:80

God Bless,

5. The Daily Checkbook: The Lord Our Companion
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy Rod and Thy Staff they comfort me"
    Psalm 23:4

God Bless,

6. Spurgeon's Morning Devotional
    "He shall build the temple of the Lord; and He shall bear the glory."
    Zechariah 6:13
    God Bless,
  7. Spurgeon's Daily CheckBook
    A Staircase to Heaven
    "And He saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man"
    John 1:51
    God Bless,
  8. Spurgeon's Daily CheckBook:
    It Will Not Be Long
    "Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the LORD draweth nigh"
    James 5:8
  9. Spurgeon's Daily Checkbook:
    Invitation to Pray
    "Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not"
    Jeremiah 33:3
  10. Spurgeon Evening Devotional:
    "The voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day."
    Genesis 3:8
    God Bless,
  11. Spurgeon's Morning Devotional:
    "Our heart shall rejoice in Him."
    Psalm 33:21
    God Bless,

12. Spurgeon's Daily Checkbook:
    Complete Deliverance
    "But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the LORD; and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid"
    Jeremiah 39:17
    God Bless,
  13. Spurgeon's Daily Checkbook:
    His Love; His Gift; His Son
    "For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life"
    John 3:16