But If Not

Sunday, September 22, 2013, 5:55 p.m. – the Lord Jesus has the song “Believe Him” going through my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Acts 14 (ESV).

This afternoon I lay down for a nap. I woke around 4:00 p.m. Then, the Lord gave me a vision of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fiery furnace. I got up, read the news, and saw a news article concerning these killings in Kenya and in Pakistan, and also listed in this article were killings in Iraq. I didn’t see how that related to S, M and A, so I put it aside. Then, I was back in the bedroom and this vision came back to mind, so I inquired of the Lord as to what he was showing me, and he reminded me of this news article [1], and then I saw it! He was, I believe, showing me these killings in these 3 locations as similar in nature to the circumstances behind S, M & A being placed in the fiery furnace.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego

Taken from Daniel 3 - King Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold. He called all the important people to the dedication of the image. A herald proclaimed:

“You are commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, that when you hear the sound of the horn, pipe, lyre, trigon, harp, bagpipe, and every kind of music, you are to fall down and worship the golden image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. And whoever does not fall down and worship shall immediately be cast into a burning fiery furnace.”

The people complied, and they fell down and worshiped the golden image… well, not everyone did. When the king learned that S, M & A did not bow, he was furious! He called in the 3 young men, and he gave them the opportunity to bow. If they did not, they would be cast into the fiery furnace. King Neb said: “And who is the god who will deliver you out of my hands?” I love the young men’s response to the king:

“O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. If this be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of your hand, O king. But if not, be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.”

Awesome! May this be the response of all of us!!

The king was filled with fury, and he did indeed throw S, M & A into the fiery furnace, but he was surprised when he saw, not three, but four men in the furnace, and the fourth one had the appearance “like a son of the gods.” So, the king called for the young men to come out of the furnace. They were not singed. They didn’t even smell like smoke. Amen!

Today’s Parallel

The thing I noted in this vision the Lord Jesus gave me today, though, is that there was not a fourth person in the furnace, just the three. And, then that reminded me of what the young men said to the king. They said that even if God did not deliver them, they would still not serve the king’s gods or worship the golden image he had set up. Amen!! Praise Jesus!!

Seven years ago the Lord Jesus began leading me to read news stories and he began showing me the truth behind these stories. So, I have been following these world news events for some time now. What I have found common among them is that the international community usually steps in, and tells the governments that they must cooperate with the international community or they will face severe consequences. This happens over and over again. I believe this “international community” to be comprised of the US government and their allies, and this parallels over to King Neb, alias the New World Order. I believe the N.W.O. demands such worship and compliance of the people of the world, and of the governments of the world, and if those people do not “bow” to the N.W.O., alias the “international community,” then they pay the consequences with human lives. I also believe this N.W.O. is of Satan, and it targets and kills believers in Jesus Christ (see Rev. 13).

Thus, what I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me about these 3 situations in Kenya, Iraq and Pakistan is that they are a picture of S, M & A, i.e. that King Neb (the US and their allies) are demanding the people of the world bow down and worship them – bow to the international community. If they will not bow - which means denying that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, and denying that we must turn from our sins and we must obey Jesus in order to be saved – then it means the fiery furnace for them. It may mean severe persecution, beatings, imprisonments and death. And, this is coming to America soon!

Through Many Tribulations

But Jews came from Antioch and Iconium, and having persuaded the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing that he was dead. But when the disciples gathered about him, he rose up and entered the city, and on the next day he went on with Barnabas to Derbe. When they had preached the gospel to that city and had made many disciples, they returned to Lystra and to Iconium and to Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God. And when they had appointed elders for them in every church, with prayer and fasting they committed them to the Lord in whom they had believed. Ac. 14:19-23

God does not always miraculously deliver us like he did with S, M & A, or like he delivered Daniel from the lion’s den. Many prophets, apostles, and followers of Jesus Christ throughout the ages have been severely persecuted and even slaughtered by the masses for their faith in Jesus Christ. I believe we are now in an era where we will see the fulfillment of Revelation 13 before our eyes, and that believers throughout the world will be slaughtered for their faith in Jesus, for their testimony for him, and for their bold witness for the gospel of Jesus Christ. And, I believe this New World Order Pope is setting the groundwork for that by stating that God is in everyone and that we should not concern ourselves so much with the moral issues the church once took a strong stand upon.

Yet, we should be encouraged! Jesus Christ lives within us as individual believers in Jesus Christ, so although I did not see a 4th person in the fiery furnace in my vision does not mean he is not with us, because he is now IN his followers, and he will never leave us. He may deliver us from our fiery trials by removing us from the circumstances, but he may not. He may see us through them while not delivering us from them. Yet, we have the hope and assurance that he will give us all we need to endure these difficult days ahead, and that he will give us the strength, courage, encouragement and stamina to stand up under these fiery trials we may be going through presently, or that we may yet have to face. He will give us wisdom and direction, and he will guide our steps all the way, and then he will take us home to be with him. Amen! So, do not fear. Trust in God. He has a plan and a purpose. I believe that through this time the church will be revived and that many will be saved.

Believe Him / An Original Work / July 15, 2013

My heart cries: Lord, won’t You hear me
Seeking You for the answers
To my heartache and questions
I have concerning my life?
Speak, Lord, to me right now.

“Oh, dear one, why don’t you trust Me
With your life’s circumstances?
Give your all on the altar
In submission of your will
To My purpose for you.

“Surrender your life completely
To your Lord and your Savior.
He has all things planned for you
For His glory and honor.
He’ll work all things for good.

“Believe Him. He will fulfill all
Of His promises to you
For your life and your future.
Trust Him. Rest in His love.
He’ll give you peace from above.”

http://originalworks.info/believe-him/
[1] http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/AP-PHOTOS-Hundreds-die-in-weekend-attacks-4834199.php

Back