1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Burger Grease Art

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Mar 22, 2009.

1. Burger Grease Art

This is impressive:

2. That was good.

It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase… “Starving Artist”

3. I wonder how many burgers it took for him to make that .

4. If they are from McDonalds, and they are like I remember from years ago… hmmmmmm… I’d say about two greasy burgers would cover a canvas that size. :D

Fast food meat - USDA Grade “edible” :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. That's 1 slick picture Boanerges!! Pretty cool bro :)

6. NP! He used 10 burgers. I do not know which is more stunning- the quality of his art or the amount of grease.

7. wow that makes me sick just thinking about the ammount of grease i pumped in to my self when i worked at walmart and ate at mcdonalds 3 or 4 days a week (some times twice a day)

8. What you said.... unbelievable.

Thanks for sharing it.:eek:

9. Guess I am changing my mind on where we are eating dinner tonight LOL

10. Aye seen a feller down the road who done that with a old truck hood, a finger, and his runny nose on a cold mornin. :eek: :D

Septin he drawed a picture of a twelve point buck. :cool:

11. lol... ok, guess I am not eating dinner tonight at all!!! GROSS LOL

12. Ummmm, thanks for that visual. lol. Are you serious or am I just being my usually naive self? lol

13. Nope.

In time you will get used to my sense of humor. :)

....................(It was only an 8 pointer.) :D

14. I cut all fat from my diet last 3 months. All beef is out. pizza ect. I turned to Elk, Bison, alot of fish... I love fish.......NO MORE BACON!!!!! which I LOVE!!
    My triglycerides came down from 654 to 103. Cholesterol from 285 to 180 so far.BP is down from 170/105 to 120/ 90 .........Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! im still alive to post some more. This is a praise report!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you jesus!!! AMEN

Chili out. :)