Brother Kenneth Copeland, what exactly

Jim,
I guess I understand trying to calm things down, but here are the things that were said about me by Euphamia in this post:

Gossip is a terrible thing that brings rancor and division. Do you really want to be a part of that?
I do believe these kinds of accusational posts and themes concerning known Christian leaders
Of course you have fallen prey to people who love to declare people as heretics
your denigration of a man you believe is false
share their misunderstanding and hatred
your charges against Copeland are fabricated
fancy themselves as heresy hunters and debunkers

And here is the sum total of ALL I've said about Kenneth Copeland in this post:

He said, "You don't have God in you, you are one!"

Go ahead, look for yourself, that's ALL I've said about the man, and yet I'm continually being accused of hatred, denigration, charges, etc etc by Euphemia.

This is simply more of the same thing repeated: mere samples of only a part of what is said, copied and offered as proof of something contrived.

My point is made. One needs to take the sum total of a full message to be able to speak to its content, context and meaning. The sum total of all my comments were to serve as a warning about this kind of internet behaviour.

Last edited:
Are we not the body and He is the head? If we are One with Christ then, what are we?

1 John 4:17 (KJV)
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Don't get all busted up over this. Will we not rule with Him? So act like Him. :D

Are we not the body and He is the head? If we are One with Christ then, what are we?

1 John 4:17 (KJV)
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Don't get all busted up over this. Will we not rule with Him? So act like Him. :D

Exactly, brother!

Yes I think the disconnect for many Believers is that even if they do actually believe God's Word is totally true, they think the promises are automatic because they are the will of God.
BUT, God is not willing that any man should perish but that all be saved. So that is the perfect will of God, so why isn't everyone automatically saved...oooooh, there is the snare of the devil, to get people mad that the promises didn't happen automatically, but since we see the will of God is for all to be saved and it's not automatic but rather has to be possessed by faith, so must the promises of healing, deliverance, prosperity, the Blessing of Abraham/the Lord, etc....
Its not mythology, it's Truth and it works if it is believed. 2 Cor 1 v 20.
As dynamite waiting for the flame, so is the Word of God waiting for our faith. Kaboom! Be BOLD!

Faith is the currency of Heaven. We're not saved automatically because Adam took something from God that God wants it back - trust. Salvation requires faith. Faith is the "goo" that makes the invisible visible. Adam didn't believe God. We have to believe Him - trust Him - if we're to find salvation. We have to change our mind about Him - aka repent.

Yes I think the disconnect for many Believers is that even if they do actually believe God's Word is totally true, they think the promises are automatic because they are the will of God.
BUT, God is not willing that any man should perish but that all be saved. So that is the perfect will of God, so why isn't everyone automatically saved...oooooh, there is the snare of the devil, to get people mad that the promises didn't happen automatically, but since we see the will of God is for all to be saved and it's not automatic but rather has to be possessed by faith, so must the promises of healing, deliverance, prosperity, the Blessing of Abraham/the Lord, etc....
Its not mythology, it's Truth and it works if it is believed. 2 Cor 1 v 20.
As dynamite waiting for the flame, so is the Word of God waiting for our faith. Kaboom! Be BOLD!
Is it not wonderful how faith comes from the Word, and that faith is required to be use to receive what that Word promised? How can we ever go wrong?

Back