Brother Kenneth Copeland, what exactly

ugh. it's those faith preachers who say faith is a force.
Sorry, but that's wrong.
the power of Positive thinking. Just saying it does not make it so or believe it you need to be living righteous and holy lives not just talking about it. I think some ppl try and make it a formula.
Faith is in Jesus, not your own words.
Faith in Jesus words, yes but not use Jesus as means to make yourself rich, which is what prosperity gospel preachers 'name and claim'.

That is weird stuff coming out of american churches mostly because they so wealthy and chase after mammon. Their god is their belly.

I do know that..a lot of stuff written by prosperity preachers in their books is made up. We are not to go after false teachers or even teachers who make big names for themselves.

The anointed man of God is Jesus Christ. That is who we are listening to and follow.
Nobody else can claim what He alone can do.
You do not have any doubts about what Jesus says and you don't 'almost' agree with whatever Jesus says. And it is not just your heart tells you, because the heart can be wicked and deceitful. His spirit bears witness and there is evidence and confirmation that every Word from Him comes from the mouth of God and that is in scripture.

Lanolin....Faith and Love and Forgiveness are all forces or power. They are spiritual laws. Now a law will work for any one who puts it to work for them. So if it can work or cause things to happen or not happen then there is Power and Force. Also Lanolin remember these are Laws like the law of gravity that our Creator and God put into oerder or being. It does not have to make sense with human understanding....It is just the way it is.

A clip ? Like taking a few words or a statement out of a 1 to 2 hour teaching and post it as reference ? That does not work, what was the rest of the teaching about ? Why was this said ?
You can take a scripture out of the word of God and use it how you feel it fits or works to prove your point and it does not make it so. You can not ever go with a singled out portion of something said as proof. The media does this and later has to retract it but just like a lawyer will do....It's too late to retract because it is already in there thinking now.

I agree, but if you'll read the whole thing, that wasn't the point. Taking any clip like that generally doesn't prove much.
However, all I was trying to say was that he said it, and Euphemia responded by saying 'NO'.

I didn't say that the clip meant anything, just that he said it and Euphemia was mistaken. Of course, it's since become this big thing since Euphemia just couldn't say, "Oops, got that one wrong, my bad".

First this:
One needs to seriously study and do one's homework before bringing charges against a brother in Christ.

Then this
who fancy themselves as heresy hunters and debunkers

Did you do your homework before bringing those charges against me?

No charges against you, my friend. Just a friendly warning about what you may be trying to say regarding someone who is a well-known preacher of the word.

I'd rather be part of what's true. Rancor and division arises when someone challenges the truth, is proven wrong, and then accuses the OTHER person (who was spot on correct, I might add), of causing rancor and division.

What I said was 100% true. What you said is 100% false. Those are facts. Now, if you'd like to download the audio from their website and come back and explain the context to me, fine. I'll listen, but I've heard him say enough other similar things in context that I'm confident he believes what he said.

ME: Isn't Kenneth Copeland the guy who said that you don't have God in you, but you ARE God? I'm pretty sure that was him
YOU: No.
KENNETH COPELAND: 'You don't have a God in you, you ARE God'

Andy Pro7 hello,
Listen Brother Please. I am asking you to please calm down and relax before you post. We have had several other topics get out of hand because of a few people spouting off. This is a safe place and a good topic and I as other do not want to see it shut down. I know you are new here and I am asking this of you so you can become a seasond member as well.

Thank You for you thoughts and remember, the moderator team has already posted a warning.....Please do not get this thread closed.
Thank YOU and have a blessed day
jim

I agree, but if you'll read the whole thing, that wasn't the point. Taking any clip like that generally doesn't prove much.
However, all I was trying to say was that he said it, and Euphemia responded by saying 'NO'.

I didn't say that the clip meant anything, just that he said it and Euphemia was mistaken. Of course, it's since become this big thing since Euphemia just couldn't say, "Oops, got that one wrong, my bad".
Thanks Brother !!
Have a very Blessed day or night
Jim

Who is worshiping anyone but Jesus, here?
Amen, I have learned a few things here. If i truly do not like what is being talked about and it has been a touchy situation or I know it will just get me fired up....Well, I KEEP MY KNOSE AND TYPE OUT OF IT....Just something that I have learned is all..:whistle:

Here is a "transcript" following what Kenneth Copeland said about people claiming that he said he was God.

Here is the apparent prophecy that was being discussed by Copeland and Crouch. It is an example of the new revelations as being claimed throughout the "New Wave" so-called revival. Christ supposedly told Copeland the following:

"don't be disturbed when people put you down and speak harshly and roughly of you. They spoke that way of Me, should they not speak that way of you? The more you get to be like Me, the more they're going to think that way of you. They crucified Me for claiming that I was God. But I didn't claim I was God; I just claimed I walked with Him and He was in Me. Hallelujah." (Kenneth Copeland, "Take Time To Pray," Believer's Voice Of Victory 15, 2 (February 1987): 9.)

Here is a "transcript" following what Kenneth Copeland said about people claiming that he said he was God.

Here is the apparent prophecy that was being discussed by Copeland and Crouch. It is an example of the new revelations as being claimed throughout the "New Wave" so-called revival. Christ supposedly told Copeland the following:

"don't be disturbed when people put you down and speak harshly and roughly of you. They spoke that way of Me, should they not speak that way of you? The more you get to be like Me, the more they're going to think that way of you. They crucified Me for claiming that I was God. But I didn't claim I was God; I just claimed I walked with Him and He was in Me. Hallelujah." (Kenneth Copeland, "Take Time To Pray," Believer's Voice Of Victory 15, 2 (February 1987): 9.)

Ok so where is this new age stuff ? Where is there anything said wrong ? Am I missing something ? So something said in 1987 that some today do not understand is the big debate ? You got to be joking ? Read the prayers of Jesus over the disciples and US....Same picture is painted is it not ? ( John ) is where I am talking about.

Thanks and have a great night my friend
Jim

Andy Pro7 hello,
Listen Brother Please. I am asking you to please calm down and relax before you post. We have had several other topics get out of hand because of a few people spouting off. This is a safe place and a good topic and I as other do not want to see it shut down. I know you are new here and I am asking this of you so you can become a seasond member as well.

Thank You for you thoughts and remember, the moderator team has already posted a warning.....Please do not get this thread closed.
jim
Andy Pro7 hello,

jim

Jim,
I guess I understand trying to calm things down, but here are the things that were said about me by Euphamia in this post:

Gossip is a terrible thing that brings rancor and division. Do you really want to be a part of that?
I do believe these kinds of accusational posts and themes concerning known Christian leaders
Of course you have fallen prey to people who love to declare people as heretics
your denigration of a man you believe is false
share their misunderstanding and hatred
your charges against Copeland are fabricated
fancy themselves as heresy hunters and debunkers

And here is the sum total of ALL I've said about Kenneth Copeland in this post:

He said, "You don't have God in you, you are one!"

Go ahead, look for yourself, that's ALL I've said about the man, and yet I'm continually being accused of hatred, denigration, charges, etc etc by Euphemia.

This thread has been brought to our attention. Keep in mind rule 3.2 which states:

3.2c Any discussions about any individual teacher/preacher/pastor/minister/evangelist/media personality, etc., will be closely monitored. Any claims that a named person teaches or supports false doctrine MUST be well documented. Unsubstantiated claims, rumors or hearsay will not be allowed. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

Keep the information accurate and relevant. Focus on Christ not men.

Jim,
I guess I understand trying to calm things down, but here are the things that were said about me by Euphamia in this post:

Gossip is a terrible thing that brings rancor and division. Do you really want to be a part of that?
I do believe these kinds of accusational posts and themes concerning known Christian leaders
Of course you have fallen prey to people who love to declare people as heretics
your denigration of a man you believe is false
share their misunderstanding and hatred
your charges against Copeland are fabricated
fancy themselves as heresy hunters and debunkers

And here is the sum total of ALL I've said about Kenneth Copeland in this post:

He said, "You don't have God in you, you are one!"

Go ahead, look for yourself, that's ALL I've said about the man, and yet I'm continually being accused of hatred, denigration, charges, etc etc by Euphemia.

Yes Sir Brother I do so agree,
I take it you missed my reply to you on your other post ? lol It is all good my friend. :)
Jim

I don't know what all the fuss is about when someone claims to have God's attributes! Are we not made in his image and in his "likeness"?
Jesus even said that those in the Old Testament he called "gods"!!

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus claimed himself to be " the Son of God" which caused the Jews to want t kill him!!!
When Jesus called certain Old testament people
"gods" he was referring to the fact that he had set up "judges" to judge Isreal. These judges did not decide on their own certain verdicts, it was the Word of God that came to them which they spoke!!! This is why it says in verse 35 " If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came" The Word of God came to these judges who were called gods, and through the Word of God they judged! They were not God, they were only Gods instrument to bring judgement!
If we lived back in the same days as Jesus and we told people we were sons of God, they would take it to mean we were God himself, and would want to kill us also! We are the sons of God, but we are NOT "the Son of God" Big difference there.
What did Peter say to Ananias?

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Wait a minute, when did God ask them if they sold the property they had for so much? It was God in Peter asking them this question. Peter said you have
not lied to men but to God!! Where was God? In Peter!!!
We to have the exact same Spirit within us, and it is not us who speaks, but God. If any man speak let him speak as of the oracles of God!!
We are the sons of God who will judge this world, and even angles, yet it will not be our verdicts that is passed down, but God him self as he flows from within his temple, which we are.
The exact same spirit of darkness that was moving within the religious leaders of Jesus day who wanted kill him because he said he was the Son of God is still at work today. Look at all the fuss about a child of God claiming the exact thing who Jesus called gods in the old testament!! We are judges, and are judged by no man, because the judge lives in us!! Nothing is new here, as those who have a form of Godliness but are constantly denying its power is still alive today, whom the Lord will destroy with the brightness of his coming.

I don't know what all the fuss is about when someone claims to have God's attributes! Are we not made in his image and in his "likeness"?
Jesus even said that those in the Old Testament he called "gods"!!

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus claimed himself to be " the Son of God" which caused the Jews to want t kill him!!!
When Jesus called certain Old testament people
"gods" he was referring to the fact that he had set up "judges" to judge Isreal. These judges did not decide on their own certain verdicts, it was the Word of God that came to them which they spoke!!! This is why it says in verse 35 " If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came" The Word of God came to these judges who were called gods, and through the Word of God they judged! They were not God, they were only Gods instrument to bring judgement!
If we lived back in the same days as Jesus and we told people we were sons of God, they would take it to mean we were God himself, and would want to kill us also! We are the sons of God, but we are NOT "the Son of God" Big difference there.
What did Peter say to Ananias?

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Wait a minute, when did God ask them if they sold the property they had for so much? It was God in Peter asking them this question. Peter said you have
not lied to men but to God!! Where was God? In Peter!!!
We to have the exact same Spirit within us, and it is not us who speaks, but God. If any man speak let him speak as of the oracles of God!!
We are the sons of God who will judge this world, and even angles, yet it will not be our verdicts that is passed down, but God him self as he flows from within his temple, which we are.
The exact same spirit of darkness that was moving within the religious leaders of Jesus day who wanted kill him because he said he was the Son of God is still at work today. Look at all the fuss about a child of God claiming the exact thing who Jesus called gods in the old testament!! We are judges, and are judged by no man, because the judge lives in us!! Nothing is new here, as those who have a form of Godliness but are constantly denying its power is still alive, whom the Lord will destroy with the brightness of his coming.

Here is another one brother,
How many times in the written word of God are we told even as either Jesus or God ?
Our spiritual man is made up od the spirit of God. So His spirit is our spirit man. So then that would mean God is in us or we have His spiritual dna in us.

Some people who have little to know true understanding or revelation of His written word can not except things with their human reasoning. The parable of the sower expalins this.
Just because one becomes born again does not mean they now have all understanding of His written word..

The problem with this is the same folks think just because all the promises and protection of God are ours once we get born again, well they think they automatically go into operation for us. That is so far from the truth. He has given us the keys to the kingdom, but if you do not know what these keys are how can you unlock what they unlock ?
Our God supplies all of our needs in His riches and Glory in Christ Jesus. There are no needs in Christ.....

How about looking at it like this......God has supplied everything (His written word) that we will ever need to be overcoming victorious Christians. We however need to know what these promises are and how to work them. If we do not KNOW who we are in Christ then we will not ever develope and use these keys to His kingdom.

In Timothy it is written...
He gives us "ALL THINGS RICHLY TO ENJOY" now it is these things that meet our needs and He gives them to us because He loves us not because we need. If your prayers are out of need then you have a struggle on your hands. We must Pray in Faith not struggle and again if you do not know who you are in Christ and what you have in Christ and know how to use what you have in Christ then you will struggle.

Now with the semi quoted text above from Timothy makes it so we can grasp this one...
DO NOTLOVE THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD....No we are to enjoy them brother or like them or even REALLY LIKE THEM but God is Love.....we love God and His word and the things of God and we love people but other then that..........no love.....enjoy, like, get into, etc.
P.S in this posting God includes Jesus and the Holy Spirit......

I think I got off course or did I ?
Just love the word of God Brother.
Jim

Ok so where is this new age stuff ? Where is there anything said wrong ? Am I missing something ? So something said in 1987 that some today do not understand is the big debate ? You got to be joking ? Read the prayers of Jesus over the disciples and US....Same picture is painted is it not ? ( John ) is where I am talking about.

Thanks and have a great night my friend
Jim
It is the same old powers of darkness still sticking their head up in using some who claim to know the Lord, but do not have a clue to who he really is. These are the most "dangerous" people in the world, and it because of them the "way of righteousness" is evil spoken of. They will proceed no further in a little while.
Those who are of the truth can easily see who these people are. It is pretty much a waste of time trying to convince them of the error of their way as they prefer the "logical" way to understanding scripture, and do not know that the "natural man does not receive the things of God, for they foolishness to them, neither can they know them, for they spiritually discerned.

Last edited:
Here is another one brother,
How many times in the written word of God are we told even as either Jesus or God ?
Our spiritual man is made up od the spirit of God. So His spirit is our spirit man. So then that would mean God is in us or we have His spiritual dna in us.

Some people who have little to know true understanding or revelation of His written word can not except things with their human reasoning. The parable of the sower expalins this.
Just because one becomes born again does not mean they now have all understanding of His written word..

The problem with this is the same folks think just because all the promises and protection of God are ours once we get born again, well they think they automatically go into operation for us. That is so far from the truth. He has given us the keys to the kingdom, but if you do not know what these keys are how can you unlock what they unlock ?
Our God supplies all of our needs in His riches and Glory in Christ Jesus. There are no needs in Christ.....

How about looking at it like this......God has supplied everything (His written word) that we will ever need to be overcoming victorious Christians. We however need to know what these promises are and how to work them. If we do not KNOW who we are in Christ then we will not ever develope and use these keys to His kingdom.

In Timothy it is written...
He gives us "ALL THINGS RICHLY TO ENJOY" now it is these things that meet our needs and He gives them to us because He loves us not because we need. If your prayers are out of need then you have a struggle on your hands. We must Pray in Faith not struggle and again if you do not know who you are in Christ and what you have in Christ and know how to use what you have in Christ then you will struggle.

Now with the semi quoted text above from Timothy makes it so we can grasp this one...
DO NOTLOVE THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD....No we are to enjoy them brother or like them or even REALLY LIKE THEM but God is Love.....we love God and His word and the things of God and we love people but other then that..........no love.....enjoy, like, get into, etc.
P.S in this posting God includes Jesus and the Holy Spirit......

I think I got off course or did I ?
Just love the word of God Brother.
Jim
No problem I understand your heart and feel the same way as you.

Those who are truly seeking truth, God reveals to them according to the desires of their hearts. The Lord knows what our intents are, and we can not deceive his Spirit. Keeping a honest and open heart to the things of God and really desiring them as the most important thing in our life in receiving the Wisdom from God, guarantees us to get it.

Back