1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Brain Food

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Dusty, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Brain Food

When it comes to memory, mind your mouthfuls.
    Provided by Wish

Some memory loss is the result of stress, illness, hormonal imbalance or a lack of nutrients. Eating certain nutrient-rich foods can fight these factors and help keep your memory sharp and your brain healthy. Replenish your mind with regular doses of B vitamins, vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, choline, essential fatty acids, selenium and minerals.

Kale: Rich in beta-carotene, vitamins B6, C and E, folate, iron and zinc.
    Other Sources: Watercress, Brussels sprouts, spinach and broccoli.

Sweet Potatoes: Loaded with vitamins B6, C and E, beta-carotene, iron and folate.
    Other Sources: Apricots, carrots, bell peppers and beets.

Wheat Germ: Heavy in vitamins B6 and E, folate, iron, selenium and zinc.
    Other Sources: Oats, quinoa, bulgar and brown rice.

Turkey: Boasts vitamins B6 and B12, iron, zinc and selenium.
    Other Sources: Walnuts, sunflower seeds, lentils and soy.

Flaxseed Oil: Dripping with vitamin E, iron, zinc and essential fatty acids.
    Other Sources: Sunflower, canola, safflower and olive oils.

Many things I have tried to grasp, and have lost. That which I have placed in God's hands I still have.
    ---- Martin
  2. And again she leaves out the ice cream- is this a conspiracy?
  3. I think it might be son..... Sorry . But have some for me ..... He he . I like ice cream too so indulge.

Actually had some french vanilla with a banana ( that was the justified part ) and some real maple syrup ( The dark kind that is hard to find)