"Boy, did I blow it!" I thought.

Have you ever felt like you made so many mistakes that God could never use you? I once thought my mistakes had made me worthless.

When I thought, "My foot slips," Your steadfast love, O LORD, helped me up. When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul.
Psalm 94:18-19

I'm glad God included those verses in the Bible. Don't give up! Ask God to help you recover.

Have you ever felt like you made so many mistakes that God could never use you? I once thought my mistakes had made me worthless. When I thought, "My foot slips," Your steadfast love, O LORD, helped me up. When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul.
Psalm 94:18-19
I'm glad God included those verses in the Bible. Don't give up! Ask God to help you recover.

Hello Desiring More Truth;

Get in line, sister, We all have - Moses, David, Job, Peter, Saul, all made those mistakes.

When God sees and delights in our heart (obedience to Him) He is faithful and will be there when we fall and get mud all over our shirt. At first we feel we are so unworthy that He will only use the ones who never seem to fall.

But He is quick to pick us up, take our mistakes and use us to minister to others who may cross our path while experiencing the same mistakes. Then we are prepared to share our testimony and how God got us through it.

God bless you, Desiring More Truth, for bringing this up.

Back