Book: Understanding Prayer, Faith And God's Will

Do unanswered prayers cast inner doubts on your faith? Do you seek God’s will for your plans but are not able to discern His guidance? Do you face perpetual problems of job insecurity, financial burden and health issues?

“Understanding Prayer, Faith and God's Will” looks at real-life problems that we face in prayer, as well as seeking God's will. It then present biblical truths not realized before - truths that we can see and apply in our human journey. By clarifying wrong notions about prayer and God’s will. it will change the way you see – and seek – God’s will. When faith is strengthened by knowledge and understanding, we will go on to pray and serve God with conviction. Learn more about the book at: http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620241431

There are 12 chapters in this book:
1. Inner Doubts
2. What does the Bible mean?
3. Prayer: What did Jesus Intend to tell us?
4. "Why doesn't God answer more prayers?"
5. To Pray Again
6. Does Sin impede prayer?
7. Faith in God
8. How does God call people? (if He has a designated plan for them)
9. Understanding God's Will
10 Being in God's will
11 Journey of the Bible
12 Reading the Scripture Fruitfully

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620241431 : This book is dedicated to "All who believe (in Jesus), and to those who haven't".

Do unanswered prayers cast inner doubts on your faith? Do you seek God’s will for your plans but are not able to discern His guidance? Do you face perpetual problems of job insecurity, financial burden and health issues?

“Understanding Prayer, Faith and God's Will” looks at real-life problems that we face in prayer, as well as seeking God's will. It then present biblical truths not realized before - truths that we can see and apply in our human journey. By clarifying wrong notions about prayer and God’s will. it will change the way you see – and seek – God’s will. When faith is strengthened by knowledge and understanding, we will go on to pray and serve God with conviction. Learn more about the book at: http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620241431

1. Inner Doubts
5. To Pray Again
7. Faith in God
10 Being in God's will
11 Journey of the Bible

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620241431 : This book is dedicated to "All who believe (in Jesus), and to those who haven't".

It seems to me you are asking WHY our prayers are not answered as we want them to be.

Books are wonderful and may I say that the GREASTEST of those tells us why our prayers are not answered...............

Ezekiel 14:3
Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their hearts and have put right before their faces the stumbling block of their iniquity Should I be consulted by them at all?

John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

We are called to abide in God first and to put aside all other idols in our lives before we come to our Holy Creator to ask Him for something. How often are we truly able to do this (how often do we even WANT to do this?)

Isaiah 59:1-2
Behold, the LORD’S hand is not so short that it cannot save; nor is His ear so dull that it cannot hear. But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

Honest confession is often missing from our conversations with God, but the need for forgiveness should always be present.

Proverbs 21:13
He who shuts his ear to the cry of the poor will also cry himself and not be answered.

Are your prayers this humble and self-sacrificial? The Bible says that we must be concerned with the needs of others if we want our prayers to be heard.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We are called to trust God, even when the answer to our prayer isn’t what we were hoping for:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful

There are many times when we don’t get what we ask for in prayer and then years later are glad that we didn’t get what we first wanted. Has that ever happened to you? As a parent, I’ve had the experience of having to say ‘no’ (or remain silent) to a request made by one of my children, even when I so desperately wanted to make my child happy in the short-term by simply saying ‘yes’. But I knew there was something more valuable in store if I could just help my son or daughter understand the value of waiting, or the danger of actually getting what they were asking for. In those situations, my kids needed to trust my wisdom even if they couldn’t understand my response at the time.

God bless you and have a happy new year!

Thank you Major for your well wishes. May God bless your family too in 2013 and all the way ahead..

The book discusses in depth: What did Jesus really intend to tell us about prayer? Understanding that will clarify our inner doubts. Regarding God's will, many of us try to figure out God's will the way we think. This book removes the enigma we experience, by revealing surprising truths in the Bible that show us how God work - as well as doesn't work.

This book "Understanding prayer, Faith and God's will" will be released today 12 Feb 2013 at Barnes and Nobles, Amazon.

About the book:

“Understanding Prayer, Faith and God's Will” looks at real-life problems that we face in prayer, as well as seeking God's will. It then present biblical truths not realized before - truths that we can see and apply in our human journey. By clarifying wrong notions about prayer and God’s will. it will change the way you see – and seek – God’s will. When faith is strengthened by knowledge and understanding, we will go on to pray and serve God with conviction.

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620241431

1. Inner Doubts
5. To Pray Again
7. Faith in God
10 Being in God's will
11 Journey of the Bible

you-tube :
http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781620241431

This book is dedicated to all who believe (in Jesus), and to those who haven't.

Back