1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Book giveaway

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Fadingman, Apr 7, 2015.

1. I have a book giveaway open on Goodreads.com until May 3 for my new book, How to Gain Victory Over Sin. I'm giving away 10 paperback editions, and asking for (but not requiring) honest reviews. If you're interested, the link to the giveaway is here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/...in-knowing-the-sanctification-of-the-holy-spi

The ebook versions are already free (except Kindle for 99 cents because it doesn't allow free as an option).
  2. I know this is late...but did you get a good response to your book give away?
    Blessings of peace and joy be yours in abundance!
  3. I had a little over 200 requests. I gave 10 books away - half out of country (Canada and GB). I haven't had any reviews yet, but I did see 6 ratings on Google Play averaging 4.5 stars. I don't know if that is related to the giveaway.