1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by seekingthegospeltruth, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonjour

Ha, But you thought I was French didn't You!
  2. You better not be! :mad:

:D Just kidding. Welcome to CFS. Even Frenchies are welcome - just in case you secretly ARE. :p:D

Praying for you and the Mrs., that you'll get a great job!
  3. Hey Lets be friendly now, all are welcome. Even french. (Ohhhhhh the headache when you don't understand foreign language!)
  4. Hi STYGT, welcome to CFS!:D
  5. Welcome to the Site. I'm French on my dad's side and British on my mother's.

6. That's because we get stuck with this stigma , that all Canadians speak french.... LOL ... well maybe a lot of the Easterners do but don't ask any one from the west that question. It is a real sore spot.

Anyways suffice to say welcome to the forum eh ! Et beinvenue a CFS . Et J'espere que votre experience es bon. De quelle provence veney - - vous.? J'habite en Ontario.

Je parle meiller que J'ecrite.mas pas de problem parce que je parle englais.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.