Bond-servant

In Exodus 21:5-6 we read "But if the slave plainly says 'I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,' then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever."

This is exactly how I feel concerning God.

In life we learn selfishness is sin, and ultimately leads to meaninglessness, sorrow, and death.
To serve is the highest honor, and to do so in love is the greatest joy.

I wish to be a bond-servant to God and Jesus Christ. I love my master and trust him so much, that I would give up my sin and have him mark me, and keep me forever. And knowing that I will forever be his servant by the Holy Spirit inside me gives me the greatest joy, because God is the best master we could have.

We were not made to be taker and consumers. Sin turns us into a black hole, sucking up everything we want until there is nothing left, and then eventually consuming ourself. That is death.

But we were made to be happy and loving to all people and things, feeding on eachother's joy! By serving and loving others we love ourselves! And even more so when we serve and love God, because he blesses us all the most!

So I just wanted to share my desire for us all to be bond-servants of Jesus and God, willfully serving our great and glorious God. Not caring about our own house, or life, but the life and house our God has for all of us to be in! Singing and praising his name, because he has the most glorious will.

It gives us true joy because we could never have the perfect will God has. So for us to be his servants, he gives us his will, and we get to live it out! How awesome is that!

God gives us meaning! And salvation through his son Jesus Christ!

Let us all be pierced in our ears, singing humbly to our master, our God, Jesus Christ. :)

exactly .. once we have "fulfilled obedience" we are "freed" ..
we now serve as slaves because we want to ..
"I no longer call you slaves but friends" ..

Those called to the Ministry go from servants, to friends, to Brothers;
the Christian goes from child (edified), to young man (work the ministry), to Father) perfection).

After becoming "Brothers": some are asked to put aside our robes of sonship, and don the robes of servants.

In Exodus 21:5-6 we read "But if the slave plainly says 'I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,' then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever."

This is exactly how I feel concerning God.

In life we learn selfishness is sin, and ultimately leads to meaninglessness, sorrow, and death.
To serve is the highest honor, and to do so in love is the greatest joy.

I wish to be a bond-servant to God and Jesus Christ. I love my master and trust him so much, that I would give up my sin and have him mark me, and keep me forever. And knowing that I will forever be his servant by the Holy Spirit inside me gives me the greatest joy, because God is the best master we could have.

We were not made to be taker and consumers. Sin turns us into a black hole, sucking up everything we want until there is nothing left, and then eventually consuming ourself. That is death.

But we were made to be happy and loving to all people and things, feeding on eachother's joy! By serving and loving others we love ourselves! And even more so when we serve and love God, because he blesses us all the most!

So I just wanted to share my desire for us all to be bond-servants of Jesus and God, willfully serving our great and glorious God. Not caring about our own house, or life, but the life and house our God has for all of us to be in! Singing and praising his name, because he has the most glorious will.

It gives us true joy because we could never have the perfect will God has. So for us to be his servants, he gives us his will, and we get to live it out! How awesome is that!

God gives us meaning! And salvation through his son Jesus Christ!

Let us all be pierced in our ears, singing humbly to our master, our God, Jesus Christ. :)

"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come" (2 corinthians 1:21-22).

God always wants me to encourage you Cosmic. I think it is because you really want purity. When someone wants what is pure in God and desires it above all things they will find true riches and fruit will be multiplied. God's way is all as servants (that is all submitted to being givers of fruit). In continual giving God increases to all for His love is a living power continually producing life and blessing. God bless everyone.

Back